Closed Thread
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ** Calling all Gold Coast Ladies IVF, FET, IUI ** #2

Hi all,

Jesse - congrats on your 2nd BT. Great results. You must be very happy

Gcnic & goldie - hope you're doing ok with your jabs & the start of your cycles.

Afm - I have had a tiring weekend. I did a bit too much today. Helped out with a bit of fencing in the back yard & moving a trailer around & I'm very sore. I'm annoyed at myself but since I showered, had my crinone & lay on the lounge i'm feeling better. I told DH if he wants dinner he'll need to sort it himself. I'm out for the night lol
    Have my second BT tomorrow. I'm nervous. I'm getting really nervous about my scan too. I'm feeling grumpy & resenting my sisters a bit today too which I haven't so far. My sister in law popped out her 2nd son 2 days ago (literally, whilst standing up in her bathroom) & my little sister posted her 12 week scan on Facebook to tell the world they're having their second yesterday. It's just all too much I'm very angry with the world ATM. So much doubt Is driving me nuts.

Well that's my rant. Sorry to do that.
    Hope you're all well & had great weekend. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi beck, I think I'm doing ok, no differences yet but I know it's early days. I'm sorry that your feeling down and resentful, i guess there isn't anything you can do but try to keep your head up and your spirits high xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone

Goldie - my Kate felt pretty good on the FSH jabs, it was only towards egg pick up that she started to get full, bloated and a bit uncomfortable. But nothing too bad. I hope things go well for you this round. Let us know how it goes.

Beck - the doubt and worry can be worse than actually hoping to get pregnant because you have gotten so far and just want so badly for it all to work out ok. I hope your blood results today give you a little piece of mind. Your levels so far have been really good. I think just plan things that take your mind off it and things that make you happy/relaxed. I hope time slips by quickly for you. Let us know how your blood test results go today.

Nic - good luck for your egg pick up this week!! Hoping the higher FSH jabs mean more eggies for you. Do you have a scan soon to check your follicles???

Jesse - that is such good news re your HCG levels. What date is your 6/7 week scan?

Calli - how u doing love? Any updates?

AFM - nothing to report really. Just busy busy with work which is a good distraction. Getting excited and eager to start round 3.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

Goldie- Dr Ong is amazing isnt he? He just knows what to say and says it in our terms not medical b/s.

Tk- Thanks for thinking of me. My dating scan is the 24th.. dh works a 10/4 roster so this was the only time he could do it, otherwise it would have been the week before! Im so hanging for it!! haha. Round three huh? I have my fingers crossed for you. Who are you going thru?

Calli- How are you hun? long time no speak!

Nic- Wishing you all the best of luck for EPU.

Bec- How are you feeling? getting any m/s? Ive had big waves of it.. actually took today off as Im drained, tired, sore boobs, head pounding and generally feel like sh&t.. but Im taking it with both hands- blessing!

Thought Id pop on since I have some time. Missing the gold coast atm, esp now that I am pregnant I want to be around my family.. If we have twins Ill def move. Always wanted to have family close.

Anywho, Keep smiling ladies!! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Thanks everyone for enquiring about my BT. I heard from my FN this arvo- 12500! So happy with that. I feel good now. I've had niggling pains today & yesterday so was getting a little worried. I'm much happier now. I'm 6 weeks today so another week down.

I found something out today that I didn't know. The crinone gel is $180 per box of 15. Wow! It's included in your fees at our clinic until now and then we have to buy it till 12 weeks. I nearly fainted. That's ridiculous. My FN told me though that I can get a script from my FS & take it to the compounding chemist at tugun & they'll make it up for you for only $60. Huge difference in price. Only difference is how it's administered. Anyone tried it from a chemist?

I hope you're all feeling well & your cycles are going well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jesse - I have had a little m/s although it's really up & down and some days nothing. Haven't been bad enough to actually vomit yet! Def tired though and really effected by smells. Sounds like you're not doing too well. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls,

Haven't been on for a while. I've been plodding along trying to get through until my scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous. One minute I'm thinking it'll be ok the next I'm thinking blighted ovum or something else horrible. I've been so anxious I've had a feeling of palpitations for over a week now. Finally Went to the GP yesterday and everything is fine. No racing heart or problems on an ECG so just related to my anxiety. I did notice at dinner last night (my sister in laws birthday) I didn't feel any so the distraction along with knowing my hearts ok, I didnt have it. Blah!!!

I can't wait until tomorrow. It's gonna be a long night tonight with no sleep I'm sure. At least the wait is over tomorrow either way. Oh god I'm so scared. This is a million x worse than the 2WW. Ive never been so scared in my entire life.

To all the ladies in a cycle - how is it all going? I hope you're growing a whole bunch of spectacular little follicles!

Thanks
    Reviews

Beck, not looking forward to that wait either. One thing to keep in mind is that the hardest part is done, have faith in your little bubba!
    Scan today showed 11 follicles, is that good??? EPU Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goldie - 11 folicles is good and I think about average. We had 11 folicles and got 10 eggs. Our FS is happy with 10 - 15 eggs per pick up and it means you are not at a high risk of overstimulation (which is painful and not something you want). I have my fingers crossed for your egg pick up on Monday. Let us know how you go.

Nic - how did you go with egg pick up?? Was it today or yesterday? I hope you got the number of eggs you were hoping for. Let us know how things go with your embryo's. Thinking of you.

Beck - Oh I hope everything goes well tomorrow for you. It is just such a stressful time. Please let us know afterwards.

Jessie - not too much longer for you to wait for your scan. We go through Dr Flynn at Queensland Fertility Group down the Gold Coast. He is wonderful and we are really happy with him.

T&K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Long time no chat...

Beck and Jesse - A massive congratulations on your successes!!! Your results sound great - you must be over the moon. I will be praying all goes well for both of you. Good luck for tomorrow Bec - it will be amazing to see the scan, hope you get some sleep tonight.
    Can I ask did you each transfer one or two embryos?

Nic, TK and Goldie - I hope everyone's cycles are going well. Goldie, good luck with EPU on Monday Nic - I must be at the same stage as you I think? I had EPU today - I wonder if you were one of the other ladies in recovery

Calli: Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly

AFM: I had my first intralipid done Wednesday - it wasnt so bad and even almost relaxing watching 4 hours of daytime TV. Had EPU today and got 11 eggs. Last time the numbers dropped quite quickly so we are not getting ahead of ourselves but feel really hopeful.

All the best of luck to everyone x