+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 dpo....too early for pg signs?

Hi everyone,

I am currently around 4 dpo (I don't chart or temp or anything) and since yesterday I have had slight dizzy spells, sore lower abdomin, cramping, headaches, bloated feeling though hungry, sore nipples, constipated (sorry TMI) and today I am extremely tired. Possible for pg signs this early?
    Anyone with any previous experience of these symptoms and got bfp? Or anyone going through the same as me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

How sure are you that you are 4 DPO? I had these symptoms from about 12 DPO ( I was using OPKs) and had my BFP at the same time. At 4 DPO you wouldn't have enough hcg to have all those symptoms, it wouldn't even show on a HPT. Is there any chance you are further along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I doubt it unless i ovulated earlier but then if i was around 12dpo that would have made it that i ovulated 2 days after af. Getting heartburn now......i'm so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The body doesn't start releasing HcG which causes symptoms until a couple of days after implantation, which usually happens on day 6-12.
    Last edited by delirium; 09-09-2012 at 20:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

At 4 dpo the embryo wouldn't even have started implanting yet. It takes 5 days for it to become a blastocyst, then another couple of days to "hatch" and actually bury into your uterine lining, then it starts pumping out hcg after its implanted.

If you're definitely sure of your O day, then I'm not sure what else it could be. Perhaps some sort of virus?

I hope you get the outcome you're looking for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I may at most be 6 dpo close to 7. I did get my last af two days late but according to phone app i was originally supposed to O between 1st-3rd of september. I should really chart this stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The cycle starts the first day of your period so it was 2 days late then that would put ovulation off 2 days, to around 3-5 sept.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to remember what my cm was like and i know between 1-3 it was slippery and then after that it became lotiony and lumpy (TMI sorry) and now watery again.