+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5 more days until October
    I think I o'd today according to my very positive opk yesterday! But only bd for the first time since my lap and dye yesterday and will tonight also!
    Hope you ladies are having a good week!
    Fel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

larazie  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your lap go FelH if u don't mind me asking? Did u have any endo and did u have much time off ?

Im due to have one in November. That's great u have ovulated after, they say that first egg outs a charm, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IBelieve View Post
    How did your lap go FelH if u don't mind me asking? Did u have any endo and did u have much time off ?

Im due to have one in November. That's great u have ovulated after, they say that first egg outs a charm, good luck!
    It went really well! I was a bit nervous leading up to it but it was so easy, one minute they were chatting to me and next minute I'm in recovery! I had a fantastic surgeon too. He found and removed stage 2 endo.
    I took 10 days off work, a week would have been enough but take as long as you need. I'm still a bit sore inside.
    Where are you having it done?
    I hope it all goes well for you, try not to be nervous!
    Fel

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

IBelieve  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey can you please take off the list? I'm going to take a month of trying (because my sister's birthday is when I o and she wants me to go out drinking with her haha). I'll probably still stalk, hope I don't see any of you girls in November!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's very reassuring that it went well FelH, thank u. I am having it done for endo and a general look-see/ grease n oil change so to speak!

Ill be having it thru Fert East in Bondi... I hope my surgeon is as good as yours.. Hope to start ivf in January if haven't a BFP before then. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy put me in for the 28th. Hopefully I ovulate on cd 18 again. Not day 24 like August. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You won't need ivf after this apparently unless it's severe you chances are very high! So your in Sydney too, I had mine at powp randwick!
    Have you been diagnosed with endometriosis? Or are they doing it to diagnose it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My goodness, this silly thread unsubscribed me and so much has happened with you all since I was on last I just wrote down all the new testers and am about to add you all I am very sick this week with some sort of sore throat/cough bug and it sucks but still at work :/

mummyx2 princesses- no idea where I am up to in my cycle after mc either but DH and I haven't been using any form of protection so may be in with a chance this month also, absolutely no idea when AF will arrive as after a mc it is hard to have a cycle day. Good luck to you, plenty of women have gone onto have perfect pregnancies after a mc without an AF in between.

Welcome and good luck to all newbies to the thread!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you too- probably the best way to do it. Just chilling and see what happens xxxx baby dust to all x

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you ladies who ordered OPK/HPT internet cheapies from eBay, how long did it take you to get them in the mail?