+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I'm SA and we have labour day on 1st oct silly me thought it was national!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I join too please?!

This is our first month TTC again after a horrible last year where we lost 2 bubs. I'm nervous but really excited and have a good feeling about this time!

I'll be testing on October 11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    Channy, what state are you in? VIC doesn't have a public holiday, boooooooo Too long between public holidays at the end of the year I think!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    I'm in Vic too, no public holiday for us.

But I am a teacher and I am on School holidays at the moment.

Great way to start October. Feeling optomistic about this month now I'm out of my AF funk.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ijjies For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy I will enjoy the public Holiday with you For I too am in SA. I agree a great way to start a week DH has an extra day at home with me and the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!
    Channy I won't be testing this month but thought I'd join in the conversation and see how everyone's going that was in the Sept thread! Getting myself sorted before I try again. Having some tests done tomorrow and Friday and then off to the gyno if they show nothing for possible lap. I hope there's plenty of bfps here this month!!! I should be back to test November or December (seems so far away.....).

Thanks
    Reviews
    im bit nervious about trying this cycle as I have worked out that bubs will be due on 2nd July (going by my AF dates) but with my last 2 babies im have been always a week less than i thought so if i add an extra week it will be the 9th July & my Daughters birthday is the 13th July ..im so hoping i dont have a baby on her bday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Newbie here, but TTC for 3mths now... Can I be added for Oct 28th please :-)
    And Ill go read and catchup on the site before making any more posts...

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    This is month #2 on TTC bubs #2. Last months TWW drove me bonkers. (That's when I started lurking on these boards.) Thought I was UTD but then AF showed up 2 days early! My cycle ranges from 25 days to 30 days so I've armed myself with OPKs this month. That's as technical as we're gonna get for now, just gonna DTD EOD for awhile. DD #1 was an accident, only time we had sex that month! So I didn't think we'd have to try more than a month, it was a big disappointment and upset that we're onto month 2. But, that's hormones for ya. To make it worse, my SIL had a MC at 6 weeks last night so now it's like I'm grieving the loss of 2 would be bubs. Again, hormones! Anyway, I'll be testing Oct 18. It'll be nice to chat with others, and vent when it's time for the good ole' TWW. Hope we get lots of positives this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you are all well. We've decided to ttc this month after the loss last month. The doctor did say to wait a month but my body feels back to normal so I'm just going with it. Unfortunate due to the early mc I did bleed for 7 days so now sure what day I am or when I'm ovulating. I did have a few twinges today and ewcm (or whatever the code is) so thinking could b ovulating but just don't know. So I'm taking today as cd14 and possibly tomorro as O day. We dtd tonight (cd14) cd 12, cd 11. Will poss tomorrow aswell. I'm going to test on 11th or 12th as def don't want to test early again and get excited. Plus really don't know when to test. But I do know the preg last month came from dtd 3 days before when I though was the big O.

..... So please put me down for 11th channyV and i Hope you are ok and relaxing this month xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Well unfortuntley I have to join the oct thread, luckily it's filled with fantastic women though

Cd2 and the chance of actually conceiving in October are slim to none since DH will be away with work, but thought I would join anyway to keep me occupied and offer support and congratulations. Testing will be on the 27th of oct if a miracle happens so can someone please add me.

We have a ph in QLD on Monday yay!!

Now to sit back and relax and watch a farmer wants a wife finally tonight.

Baby dust.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (27-09-2012)