+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 71 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Organized October 2012 Testing Thread

OMG, my heart goes out to your SIL. That's awful :-( I'm sorry I have no advice on what your body is doing, I don't chart my cycles and I use the clear blue fertility monitor which tells me everyday what my fertility level is and what day I am in my cycle, so I'm kind of cheating. Good luck x

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey everyone, Im ttc bub 4 after a chem preg last month Could you put me down to test on the 26th please? Thanks heaps!

princessleah- where do you get that clearblue fertility monitor and how much? Ive been using opks but finding my line isnt getting any darker, so i just pretty much go on what my CM is doing..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Got dull cramping today on and off at 7dpo can't b good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I think I'm out this month too. Just had some brown spotting.
    I thought I only ovulated on the weekend going by the positive digi test I had Thursday night. I did have what I thought was a positive Internet cheapie OPK last Sunday as well so I don't know what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    hey everyone, Im ttc bub 4 after a chem preg last month Could you put me down to test on the 26th please? Thanks heaps!

princessleah- where do you get that clearblue fertility monitor and how

much? Ive been using opks but finding my line isnt getting any darker, so i just pretty much go on whatmy CM is doing..lol
    They are currently only available in the US and UK. There are sites that mail internationally, but I got mine cheaper on ebay brand new. Mine was $140 which included 30 sticks for free they are expensive but they are very good. You use fmu and it tests for other hormones as well as LH. The first month we followed what it said was the first month we got our bfp
    Last edited by butterfly2013; 16-10-2012 at 14:44.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

BoyCrazy  (16-10-2012)

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Got dull cramping today on and off at 7dpo can't b good
    Hey ChannyV dull cramping on 7dpo could very well be implantation cramps...do you chart as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Channy I think I'm out this month too. Just had some brown spotting.
    I thought I only ovulated on the weekend going by the positive digi test I had Thursday night. I did have what I thought was a positive Internet cheapie OPK last Sunday as well so I don't know what's going on
    Same goes for you...brown spotting about 7ish days after ovulation could be implantation too! Its never over til the red lady sings girls!!!

Fingers crossed for the both of you! x

Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    They are currently only available in the US and UK. There are sites that mail internationally, but I got mine cheaper on ebay brand new. Mine was $140 which included 30 sticks for free they are expensive but they are very good. You use fmu and it tests for other hormones as well as LH. The first month we followed what it said was the first month we got our bfp
    Thanks so much hun, ill go stalk ebay...although maybe i might wait til AF shows as im pretty sure I o'd 2 days ago. They sound pretty good though!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    Hey ChannyV dull cramping on 7dpo could very well be implantation cramps...do you chart as well?

Same goes for you...brown spotting about 7ish days after ovulation could be implantation too! Its never over til the red lady sings girls!!!

Fingers crossed for the both of you! x
    Thanks Hun. I'm not very hopeful though. This is my first cycle off the pill and I'm up to CD 60 Something! I could be either CD7 or CD3 depending on when I (if) actually ovulated. This TTC stuff is hard work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I tested today, AF was due today I got my dates wrong should have said 16 not 17 for my test day anyway still no AF and a BFN, my cycle is like clock work every time I've gone off the pill so just not sure what to think. I had a big fat smiley face on my OPK but it was cd19.

I've had no spotting or anything like I normally do a couple of days before AF is due. Just so confused most websites I've read say implantation can be anywhere from 10-12 dpo which would mean between now and Thursday arrghhhhhh just frustrated why why has my cycle changed? Sorry just needed to vent and DP is away. Grrrrrrrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Organized October 2012 Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Bubbles View Post
    So I tested today, AF was due today I got my dates wrong should have said 16 not 17 for my test day anyway still no AF and a BFN, my cycle is like clock work every time I've gone off the pill so just not sure what to think. I had a big fat smiley face on my OPK but it was cd19.

I've had no spotting or anything like I normally do a couple of days before AF is due. Just so confused most websites I've read say implantation can be anywhere from 10-12 dpo which would mean between now and Thursday arrghhhhhh just frustrated why why has my cycle changed? Sorry just needed to vent and DP is away. Grrrrrrrrr!
    In the past when I've gone off the pill, I've gone straight back to 28 day cycles. This time, I've been off for 7 months and my cycles have ranged from 23 to 29 days.

I've read 7-12 dpo for ovulation. How long is your luteal phase usually? It could be given you're only 10 dpo? That AF isn't due yet, and it would be too early for hpt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm out guys, started spotting this evening so waiting for AF in full force! GL to everyone left to test n see the rest of us in the November thread Baby dust!!!!