+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So my confusion continues.... AF arrived 6 days late but is unusually light for me, barely enough to bother wearing a pad, bright red. Usually I am very heavy, dark red & clots (sorry TMI). Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I have no idea whats going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear all those who are out this month and those who have lost their lil one.

I have a week left till af is due, had a random blood nose last night hope its a good sign but have no pain in breasts which i did have before my m/c last month. Who knows.

I hate the wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to all those with AF and losses this month (like me). If one more (non BH ) person says relax it'll happen I'll scream I think!

Just got my AMH back. It's 11.1 which I think is good for my age

Fingers crossed to everyone else left to test .. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJinks View Post
    So my confusion continues.... AF arrived 6 days late but is unusually light for me, barely enough to bother wearing a pad, bright red. Usually I am very heavy, dark red & clots (sorry TMI). Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I have no idea whats going on

I havent personally but a good friend of mine had something simular...we were talking about her last AF (b4 she found out she was preg) & said it was very unusal as it was very light, neary so that u could nearly call it spotting so i told her to go do a test just to make sure as i have heard it could be a sign & couple days later she was telling me she got a BFP & now her baby is nearly 3mths old ...maybe do a test early to mid next week & see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this waiting is hard work! 8dpo

Congrats to those with BFP Hugs to those with BFN / AF & M/C

Part of me wants to POAS and find out and the other part wants to wait til when AF is due, That way I can be blissfully unaware and still have hope, I'm almost scared to test but I did tell my DP that I would wait so he can be on the phone when I do, but with him being away and me with my own my thoughts are my worst enemy.

Ive even gone and moved all test kits out of the ensuite to avoid temptation.

On a side note I babysat two boys last night.

Im going to say something which someone TTC shouldn't say because I know what ever sex the baby is one day I'll be happy but I always thought I wanted boys as I fear having a little girl & she will give me as much grief and heartache I gave my mother, my mum always says jokingly I wish a little girl on you. Well after babysitting a 5&2 year old boys I think surely a girl can't be that bad?

i needed to get that off my chest my friends with kids would judge me on that comment.

Cheers Champagne Bubbles!
    P.S have a great week everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha champagne I always thought the same that boys would be easier until my I saw what my mum has gone through with my 17yr old brother the last two yrs. I think boys can be difficult in different ways from what iv seen. I want one of each ideally but happy with what eve happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want one of each. My brothers were difficult for mum, and I was mostly good. I always thought girls would be easier than boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

AF due today, tested this morning: BFN, also temping and noticed my temps are dropping and I know I ovulated a day later so am expecting AF tomorrow, boooooo!!
    Blowing lots of baby dust around!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs to those who received AF

i think I Oed this weekend and I hope I did as DH was only home for the weekend and will head off now for 2 weeks, I guess we have done all we could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear of your loss OMG, I hope you are doing OK.

Big hugs and take care of yourself xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

OMGReally  (15-10-2012)