+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 10dpo and an ic says negative but they did the whole time I was pg last month . Would a clear blue pick it up this nearly if i was pg. I really need to know as I need to come off tablets ASAP if I am. This is the hardest wait so far for me. Prognosis said bfn yest. Are clear blue more sensitive than prognosis? Good luck everyone else testing today . Fingers crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, well some of you might have noticed that BubHub was MIA last night and you have lost all your subscriptions this morning? Something happened and they had to fix it, they seem to be having a lot of issues lately, first with getting rid of the app and now this.

Anyway how is everyone going?

Mummyx2- if you are really concerned, go and have a blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My body likes to trick me. I get new 'symptoms' each month and am convinced that it's finally happened, then AF arrives. This month I'm taking on board what some pregnant women have said lately, that they had nothing unusual until after their BFP. So 8 dpo and no symptom spotting.

Good luck for whenever you test. This tww is going so slow
    i completely know what you mean! I am now 7dpo and am a little nauseous but I think that might be something the kids have passed on! Only time can tell now...I tested this morning (silly me...obvious bfn) so really must hold out till next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you just go and ask for a blood test? I've only been in Australia since last nov so not too sure on everything lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sure can mummyx2 just go and say "I think I may be pregnant but would like a blood test to confirm" they may test ur urine first but I had a negative urine test at the doc but positive hcg test last month (240hcg)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah ok thanks. I think il wait till tomorro and then possibly do that. Also I'm not actually supposed to b trying this month- so I think il ask for another doctor. But I figured if my body isn't ready to get pregnant- it won't. And if its just for the sake of dating correctly I can tell them exactly when I ovulated. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    I am 10dpo and an ic says negative but they did the whole time I was pg last month . Would a clear blue pick it up this nearly if i was pg. I really need to know as I need to come off tablets ASAP if I am. This is the hardest wait so far for me. Prognosis said bfn yest. Are clear blue more sensitive than prognosis? Good luck everyone else testing today . Fingers crossed xx
    Mummyx2 - im not sure how accurate Clearblue are.. but i tested with First Response Early Response test 9DPO & got a definite positive... apparently these tests are really sensitive.. so maybe buy one of those and give them a go?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to everyone with BFP - OMG & Claudia! Wishing you happy, healthy pregnancies! Jorjareene, hope you're not too far behind them!

AFM - 5dpo and just waiting it out. I even find myself wishing I could symptom spot so I don't feel like I'm in the TTC/TWW limbo!! But I know it's too soon. Gonna try to resist POAS this weekend. We'll see how that self-restraint goes!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Champagne Bubbles  (11-10-2012),ClaudiaW  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck testing on Sunday Jorjarenee, I'm testing that day too, although it sounds like you have a lot more symptoms than me, I don't feel anything?! I'm currently 9DPO and the suspense is killing me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im officially out. AF arrived today..... Only 6 days late.
    Am as happy as I can be now as at least I know where im at & I'll be ready to try again next month