+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved and tested at lunchtime today at 9dpo and got a bfn. Yep, too early I know. Just went in to ds' room to check on him and while I was leaning over his cot stroking his hair and thinking about how wonderful he is I felt a similar sensation to that of milk letdown (when bfing) in my left boob! Yep, just entered crazy town! A great example for you ladies of an insane brain in action... What the heart wants to mind will conjure. And it's only month 1 ttc! Gee...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooshlove View Post
    So I caved and tested at lunchtime today at 9dpo and got a bfn. Yep, too early I know. Just went in to ds' room to check on him and while I was leaning over his cot stroking his hair and thinking about how wonderful he is I felt a similar sensation to that of milk letdown (when bfing) in my left boob! Yep, just entered crazy town! A great example for you ladies of an insane brain in action... What the heart wants to mind will conjure. And it's only month 1 ttc! Gee...
    That's funny- I've totally had that twice this week and wondered if it was my imagination! Il wait to see if you get your BFP as you are more dpo then me!:-) I'm 6dpo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 days late & still BFN
    No idea what my body is doing this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lilrue- will definitely stick with acupuncture. Was going fortnightly, how about you?
    Sorry to hear princessleah. As hard as it may sound sometimes they are just not ready to stay with us. Hope you are ok.
    To those of us still left this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your not going to believe this!!!

Positive.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So tested again this morning with a FR and got a BFN! Used an internet cheapie as well and saw several faint lines! I think they're false positives
    AF due on Thursday so I guess I'll just wait and see now.

Congrats ClaudiaW!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Noty For This Useful Post:

ClaudiaW  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Claudia that's fantastic!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ClaudiaW  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Lilrue!!

Big hugs blonde assassin, thinking of you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also Ladies - my whole TTC journey.. i was reading up on every possible sign & symptom... trying to see if there were any symptoms out there that i was currently expecting & so i thought id share with you all, what i experienced leading up to this beautiful

NOTHING!

No sore boobs, no change in CM, No morning sickness, im not peeing more then normal... nothing - no signs.... except a positive home pregnancy test with FRER!

I tested in the morning - although i could have put money on it that it was going to be negative! My face had broken out in pimples during the week - just like it does when AF will arrive.. hair was oily - as normal leading up to AF & i was getting mild cramping afew days leading up to it... all normal symptoms for me leading up to AF...

I hadnt really done anything different from the other 9 months i was trying - except this month i did put a pillow under my hips the day I ovulated and DTD... but otherwise.. that was the only thing that was different!

Oh and the other thing different is that its my birthday this month so maybe someone is watching over me this month PERFECT birthday present.. thats for sure!!

Keep persisting ladies... we tried for 9 months and i was getting really down and stressed out about it - but it can still definitely happen naturally!! My only advice would be to keep tracking your ovulation! I started up again using the first response ones the last 2 months... 2 months ago i ovulated as per normal - this month, i ovulated 4 days late!! If i hadnt tested... i would have missed it! I think stress definitely threw out my ovulation.. so maybe just keep on top of that...

Hopes this helps!! And the biggest to everyone else testing this month!!

FelH - how are you feeling?!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClaudiaW For This Useful Post:

FelH  (08-10-2012),Ijjies  (08-10-2012),Lil Smurfy  (08-10-2012),Three Little Birds  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations claudia! And thanks for the info xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyx2 princesses For This Useful Post:

ClaudiaW  (08-10-2012)