+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Channy

Well if that was me - i test with the First Response OPKs.. and i would say that you would be getting a positive test in the next day or so - thats how mine usually work for me when my test line is that dark!

Everything i've read - not that you can believe everything you read on the internet - has told me that BDing every other day is substantial enough. My cousin also went through a FS & she was told to BD every 2nd day... so 3 times a week would be pretty close to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm prob going to stop doing opks but keep temping as I'm so busy all wkend but will try to get in a couple bd over the wkend. Last month with my early mc we only DTD a couple times a wk so who knows how it all works lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm prob going to stop doing opks but keep temping as I'm so busy all wkend but will try to get in a couple bd over the wkend. Last month with my early mc we only DTD a couple times a wk so who knows how it all works lol.
    We've been dtd every second day. It really comes down to how good DHs sperm are, and how long they live for. Im hoping with every second day, we should have it covered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been trying since may- just did it once last month and bam! Was preg. M/c :-(. Then have dtd so many times this month and I Just know we have been unsuccessful :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there mummyx2 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I please join ladies? I have no idea when I will actually ovulate again. I'm on CD22 after a miscarriage . Hopefully I will ovulate in the next two weeks, fingers crossed anyway! I'll test the last day of the month.

Hoping to see lots of pink this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome secondtimearound2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Would it be ok if I joined? We are on our 2nd cycle ttc#2! AF is due on the 24th which is when I will be testing but Im sure I will start testing before then....I know what Im like hehe! Good luck to everybody! Its nice to see some bfps already

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome all the new people, hope your journey ends this month!!

asm: i am confused...I got a positive opk on the 29th of September, then just for kicks i toke one today and it was positive! I am really confused did i ovulate then or do i ovulate now?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    asm: i am confused...I got a positive opk on the 29th of September, then just for kicks i toke one today and it was positive! I am really confused did i ovulate then or do i ovulate now?
    I hear ya! Who knew OPKs could be as confusing as symptom spotting before AF!! But they are! Mine aren't cooperating either. Just DTD EOD and hoping for the best this month!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

Nila  (05-10-2012)