+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noty View Post
    My boobs are tingly! I'm convinced I'm going to get a BFP this month. I know I should wait but I'm probably going to start testing tomorrow. I found a website that gives that stats of getting positives for DPO and also stats for different brands. According to the website 20% of women who are actually pregnant have (faint) positives at 7DPO (that's me tomorrow)! So I'm going to do a test tomorrow just for fun and start proper testing on Sunday.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...-ovulation.php
    Good luck with testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies Ive tested this morning with a BFN... Yet still no AF. Does that mean Im green or just sort of on hiatus for the time being lol.

Last week had sore boobs from hell and twinge cramps - this past three days nothing, don't even fell like the usual getting my AF back cramps which is pretty much my big sign shes coming ... Aaagghhh Im so confused!

Ive ordered OPK's online and looking at how to chart & check everything. S'pose Ill see what happens over the weekend :-(

For all of those that have gotten a BFP this month: CONGRATS and those that haven't Id give you a huggle if I could and maybe I will see you in the November thread - mwah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    'OMG ur not green til AF arrives lets hp she stays away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Well AF is suppose to arrive on Sunday & Im feeling anxious

This is month #10 for DH & I and im just not feeling positive! Face has broken out as per usual before AF arrives & i just know she's going to come...

Just needed to vent!

Goodluck to everyone for October!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Claudia and anyone else testing this weekend
    Please let me know if I have missed where you are up to in the list, I find it hard without the app.

Afm-my OPK line is getting darker but I am not really phased, I feel very relaxed this month as I don't know what my body is going to do straight after mc anyway, so not really worrying about it as there is nothing I can do to change my situation. Going to a hens night tomorrow night which will be fun but going to drive to prevent drinking too much, might just have a couple. Desperately still trying to lose weight but it's not coming off which is very frustrating as I exercise every day and eat fairly healthy, oh well will have to just keep trying.

to all, hp to get some more BFP's this weekend and for those people in states that have daylight saving, don't forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour on sunday! x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

ClaudiaW  (05-10-2012),Lil Smurfy  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Good luck Claudia and anyone else testing this weekend
    Please let me know if I have missed where you are up to in the list, I find it hard without the app.

Afm-my OPK line is getting darker but I am not really phased, I feel very relaxed this month as I don't know what my body is going to do straight after mc anyway, so not really worrying about it as there is nothing I can do to change my situation. Going to a hens night tomorrow night which will be fun but going to drive to prevent drinking too much, might just have a couple. Desperately still trying to lose weight but it's not coming off which is very frustrating as I exercise every day and eat fairly healthy, oh well will have to just keep trying.

to all, hp to get some more BFP's this weekend and for those people in states that have daylight saving, don't forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour on sunday! x
    Im with u on the weight loss Channy!
    Since my wedding in april ive put on 7kgs its getting hotter too so i really need to get more serious with it!
    I might test on sunday but im not too confident, i feel like i normally do before AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Since my wedding in april ive put on 7kgs its getting hotter too so i really need to get more serious with it!
    I might test on sunday but im not too confident, i feel like i normally do before AF!
    Ive gained 5kg since my wedding in April. Have been eating really well for the last week and have lost 0.7kg. Would have liked it to be a bit more. Losing weight is so much harder than it used to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv put on 7kg since wedding in march, i agree it is so much harder to lose it then it used to be but I guess the key is to not give up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I am with you FelH! Im not feeling confident either .. and everything feels the same as every other month before AF arrives!

Im hoping we are wrong!!

This whole TTC thing sucks! No one every told me it was going to be this hard! The whole 8 years i've been with my DH we've used protection - because if you dont.. you fall pregnant right?! Gah... 10 months without protection - nothing!

Had blood test to check for ovulation - fine, had husbands sperm checked - fine, had ultrasound & internal ultrasound done on me - all fine...

This is painful!

Hopefully we all dont have to wait much longer & we will get that beautiful BFP we've all been hoping for!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if you can attach photos with the mobile skin?

This is where I am up to with my OPKs, should O sometime soon I think yay! DTD about 3 times a week so hopefully that is enough. Sorry about imgae quality, the new iPhone 5 I have doesn't take anywhere near as sharp a photo as the iPhone 4.photo.JPG