+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    The thing is, I don't know how long my luteal phase is...this is my first month of charting. I o'd late (cd21) and will be up to cd 31 tomorrow. cycle is usually 29 days like clockwork. Maybe this month O was delayed?

Still no sign of AF & temp was high this am.

I poas & it was was BFN, but no surpises there....too early to tell really.
    I sound similar to you Falkor. When I was TTC my DS I was relaxed and didn't OPK or temp. It was only once I started doing OPK's that I discovered I was ovulating around CD20-23 and had a short LP of 9-11 days. We were DTD most days from CD8 to CD17 but by then we would be "burnt out" and take a break for at least a few days and probably not DTD again until closer to when AF was due. I discovered I was likely missing DTD around O time! When I actually fell pregnant with DS - it was a fluke as my husband was away for work and we only DTD once that month - but clearly at the right time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    The thing is, I don't know how long my luteal phase is...this is my first month of charting. I o'd late (cd21) and will be up to cd 31 tomorrow. cycle is usually 29 days like clockwork. Maybe this month O was delayed?

Still no sign of AF & temp was high this am.

I poas & it was was BFN, but no surpises there....too early to tell really.
    Hopefully it is just too early. Trying to figure out what your body is doing, can be frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out - AF arrived this morn, one day early, bummer.
    Only our first round trying, so am calling that a practice go
    I get a sneaky second go in Oct so Channy pls put me down for testing on 31st with BeckR.
    to everyone else testing this month, will be eagerly reading your progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I was to report back with my results at the end of Sep with my testing to be done on the 26th while I was away getting married and on holidays I tested on the 24th as I couldn't wait another 2 days and ended up with a bfn and my period was due last week

Decided to test again this morning and it showed as a bfp will be arranging my doc appoint ASAP.

This is my first pregnancy and number 5 for my husband im very excited.

Good luck and baby dust to all people testing this month.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtal86 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations xtal! Best wishes to u.

Im out 😢AF arrived early .. Good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have a gyno appointment today so I decided I would test a couple days early.... BFN so it looks like im out for Oct. Not surprising tho things didn't feel right this month. So I will be back again early November.

Good luck to everyone else testing this month. Want to see lots of BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtal86 View Post
    Hi all I was to report back with my results at the end of Sep with my testing to be done on the 26th while I was away getting married and on holidays I tested on the 24th as I couldn't wait another 2 days and ended up with a bfn and my period was due last week

Decided to test again this morning and it showed as a bfp will be arranging my doc appoint ASAP.

This is my first pregnancy and number 5 for my husband im very excited.

Good luck and baby dust to all people testing this month.
    Yaaaay! Huge congrats on your BFP! We have a few ladies with lots of luck this month - fantastic news.

To MrsSG, IBelieve and MrsJinks - Sorry this cycle was a no go - Lets hope next cycle is the one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs to those of you who got AF or BFN

Congrats Xtal

Cd9 for me and just waiting around to O next weekend, sooo long away and such slim chances this month with DH working away but oh well still in with a shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big congrats xtal!

Mrsjinks r u sure ur out if AF hasn't arrived?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Big hugs to those of you who got AF or BFN

Congrats Xtal

Cd9 for me and just waiting around to O next weekend, sooo long away and such slim chances this month with DH working away but oh well still in with a shot.
    Hi Im also on CD9 & 5th day of clomid but i normally have around a 32day cycle which would make my testing date the 26th Oct but i decided to be added for the 29th just incase & maybe it wont get my hopes up too much. Also the 29th would be 2 years since i got my last BFP with DD so im hoping it might bring me good luck...which would mean if i did get preg this time the baby will be due 1week b4 DD's bday & i intend to go over the due date (if bub doesnt come b4 then) so it will be born week of or few days b4 DD's bday..EEK! lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (03-10-2012)