+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well...I just got AF

I figure that I can stay in the thread, Channy could you please put me down for the 31st and here's hoping for a second chance in October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Hi Guys

Aarrghhhh!!!

My AF has not shown up!! This has never happened before. Do I go POAS??

I noticed 2 possible days I could have O'ed - so I am either 9 dpo or 13 dpo.

No sign of AF at all. Last 2 cycles have been regular to the hour, so I am not sure what to think.

Under a fair bit of stress with work, so hope it is not just stress.....

Oh the agony!
    How long is your luteal phase normally? If you o'd later, it could be that AF isn't actually due yet. 9 dpo seems kinda early to be expecting it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Hi Guys

Aarrghhhh!!!

My AF has not shown up!! This has never happened before. Do I go POAS??

I noticed 2 possible days I could have O'ed - so I am either 9 dpo or 13 dpo.

No sign of AF at all. Last 2 cycles have been regular to the hour, so I am not sure what to think.

Under a fair bit of stress with work, so hope it is not just stress.....

Oh the agony!
    POAS! If you're 13dpo it should show up with FRER and if you are 9dpo you might get a neg test but can still test again if AF doesn't show up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs BekR x
    Will change ur date in the morning, b kind to urself

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

BeckR  (02-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beckr, hopefully you are still going to be one of the lucky ones this month!

Afm, still only 4dpo! In two minds though . Noticed a lump on my collarbone Friday. Saw the doc today and he said that it seems harmless but we should X-ray just to be sure. Of course we won't go ahead unless af arrives. Really want this yo be my month but don't really want to worry for nine months arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!
    Hope someone gets a bfp soon for me to coast on!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shooshlove For This Useful Post:

BeckR  (02-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm a bit down tonight. My appointment with the FS didn't go as planned. The ultrasound showed the clomid hasn't worked yet this time. It still might but I don't think it will if it hasn't by now. The Dr gave me a couple of packets of OPKs to keep track 'just in case' but I asked if i'm likely to Ovulate without the Trigger Injection and he said no.

I have another appointment on Monday to check again in case it does work over the next few days.

So best case, my O is another week away.
    Worst case, it won't work and this month I have no chance.

So I'm trying to remain positive but I'm pretty upset. Hopefully some of you testing in the next few days get some BFPs. That will cheer me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijjies View Post
    So I'm a bit down tonight. My appointment with the FS didn't go as planned. The ultrasound showed the clomid hasn't worked yet this time. It still might but I don't think it will if it hasn't by now. The Dr gave me a couple of packets of OPKs to keep track 'just in case' but I asked if i'm likely to Ovulate without the Trigger Injection and he said no.

I have another appointment on Monday to check again in case it does work over the next few days.

So best case, my O is another week away.
    Worst case, it won't work and this month I have no chance.

So I'm trying to remain positive but I'm pretty upset. Hopefully some of you testing in the next few days get some BFPs. That will cheer me up.
    Sorry Ijjies I have fingers crossed that something happens over the next few days but chin up if this month is not the one - many of us will still be around next month and we can all try again xx

BekR - Boo Hoo to AF arriving. Didn't she realise she wasn't welcome?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

BeckR  (02-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ijjies sorry to hear, so disappointing but let's for an O to prove the doctors wrong... Hang in there and be nice to yourself. Hang round with us still in the thread

beckR urgh sorry about AF, love it that you sneak into the end of the month still tho!!

Chillies and Falkor - keep peeing on those sticks!! Please keep us updated.

shooshlove glad you have gone to the doc about that, hard to wait for the next week tho I bet... Is there no way to make X-rays safe while pg? Please excuse my naivety!

Channy how are your OPKs? and BA fx for good ovulation results later this week! welcome to the newbies to the thread!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSG For This Useful Post:

Ijjies  (03-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How long is your luteal phase normally? If you o'd later, it could be that AF isn't actually due yet. 9 dpo seems kinda early to be expecting it
    The thing is, I don't know how long my luteal phase is...this is my first month of charting. I o'd late (cd21) and will be up to cd 31 tomorrow. cycle is usually 29 days like clockwork. Maybe this month O was delayed?

Still no sign of AF & temp was high this am.

I poas & it was was BFN, but no surpises there....too early to tell really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that chemist warehouse has clear blue digital tests on sale a 2 pack for $16.99 x

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (03-10-2012),Chillies  (03-10-2012),Lil Smurfy  (03-10-2012),mel ruffles  (06-10-2012),Mumsical  (03-10-2012)