+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry mumsical! Will jump on the computer in a sec and fix

Happy October everyone & good luck x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

BeckR  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX this is our month ladies.

So I am CD11 and see my FS tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be able to give me the trigger injection and then the next few days will be lots of DTD.

I hate the start of cycle almost as much as the 2ww, but finally it's nearly action time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Getting so frustrated with opk had faint line for 5 days grr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by princessleah View Post
    Indeed we were! 4th September we were told 'Your chance of conceiving naturally is somewhere around 10% within 2 years, your best option is IVF'

Here's a pic for you

Attachment 26690
    Just crashing to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I remember you saying you guys were told that and I told you to get a second opinion! Yayyyy! So glad you got your BFP! Just goes to show doctor's aren't always right! I was given my AMH reading (ovarian reserve) this month which came in at an all time low of 4.5 and I was classed as low fertility as the reading should be somewhere in the 17-40 range. I was also told we would need to go straight to IVF as our chances of conceiving naturally were pretty non existent .. I was told this while I was already 5 weeks pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi everyone.

I was hoping to join. We are TTC #2. We are both pretty fertile but have had 7 m/cs. I think I had a chem last month too so my cycle is a bit messed up.

I think I'm on cd4 unless normal AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Getting so frustrated with opk had faint line for 5 days grr
    I find that i always get a faint line on an opk - but then a couple of days before O it gets darker and i test more often until i get a proper positive. I have found that i ovulate anywhere from CD15 to CD22... With a LP of 10-14 days... Very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 dpo and going nuts...

AF is due tomorrow if the same as last 2 cycles. I hope she does not turn up because a) means I am not pg and b) means I have a very short luteal phase and will need to see my doc.

Very hard to concentrate on work today...I go to the toilet every hour it seems to check if AF is making an appearance. LOL.

Decided I won't do a test until I'm actually "late"

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my app had it wrong I should trust my own body. App had me O on day 14 ( after early mc) but I got a strong +'ve on opk today cd19 and have lots of ewcm. I hope this means my LF wont be too short this month. Poor df has had to dtd 6 times In the last week whilst on night shift so he wasn't too plsd when I told him I'd got it wrong and it was infact today :-) he he

ETA - Just to add, i just want this cycle to be over so I know properly where I'm at. Xx
    Last edited by Mummyx2 princesses; 01-10-2012 at 15:18.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummyx2 princesses For This Useful Post:

larazie  (01-10-2012),MrsJinks  (01-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK Ladies - Just wanted to let you all know Im crazy - and well because I don't chart or know how to do any of that yet and didn't read my calendar correctly - I was a week out and thought I should be testing last week and thus again end of Oct - but NO its this week.... So can you please change the crazy lady from the 28th Oct to the 5th ;-) (I think, geez i best start keeping a better diary really!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies it's October!! Much luck to everyone and fingers crossed it's our month...

I'm first cab off the rank but got a BFN, not sure that I have given myself enough time though - when I recounted I think that I may only be 10-11 dpo rather than the 12dpo I was when I got the BFP for my DD..

Any Hoo, hopefully in with a shot bring on all those October Bubs!!