+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. Just updating, I'm off to collect my meds this morning to start jabbing on Thursday. I feel excited now, which Im glad abuse as the other few weeks I have been feeling negative about it, I have had to tell myself lots of people have success 2/3/4 times round. I had thoughts in my head of it hasn't worked so it won't work, not a good place to be!

Zacmick good luck at the new clinic tomorrow. I would be interested in knowing what you think cos I can't afford another monash cycle so dandenong would be an option for another cycle if we need to.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all feeling well, especially you all with little beans growing in your belly!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ive been lurking since my initial introduction but I officially start injecting on Thursday for my first cycle.
    Im mad nervous but looking forward to sharing experiences and hopefully shared BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vivre I start injecting on Thursday too! Which clinic are you with? I'm at monash Geelong!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im at MIVF.. hopefully this is a start of a long happy journey together

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Hi girls, yay for the app being back!!!

Thanks girls for your kind girls, but you know me I bounce back. I had a day where it was quite black, all good now and looking forward to moving forward with a new clinic.

Di- I have been thinking of you lately too and wondering how everything is going.

Thanks Vesper, jen and Pippi. I hope your all ok!!

Jen and Vivre: all the best for your stim cycle, that's great you will be buddies!!

We had our 1st apt today with The Fertility Centre Dandening, it was a good apt. I think I'll update all the apts next Monday/Tuesday once I have attended all of them, so you can help me decide who to choose.
    X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (19-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay the app is back! Makes life so much easier. Start jabbing tonight but I have just got everything loaded into my puregon pen......( I think I'm a little excited!) I hope the next 2 weeks pass quick with no hiccups and then the 2 weeks after that have to pass at light speed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started my first injection tonight so the game begins..

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey vivre.... Me too! What dose are you on and is it puregon??? Wahoo for starting our cycles!!!

Sorry just a quick fly by from me.... Taking my little monster to geelong show today so we are getting ready. I'm looking forward to spoiling him rotten, he is desperate for a wiggles show bag.... Hopefully it will be a nice distraction and I won't eat too many donuts!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on 200 (whatever the measurement?) of Puregon
    So far no problems except for Im feeling quite gassy.. Is this usual?
    I only started on high dose of COQ10 thanks to my acupuncture suggestions so could be another reason I guess

Enjoy the Wiggles Jen and good luck to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hello ladies,

What a glorious day it is today! We are waiting for our new bedroom furniture to arrive this arvo. It only took us 3 years of looking!

It is great to hear that everyone has a a spring back in their step and have started cycles!

Zakmik - I was really down at the end if last yr and had a 6 month break. Partly wasn't by choice as my periods are irregular but it was the best thing as it really cleared my head. And look where I am now! I also changed Dr's. Good luck with finding the right one. Sometimes it is also a bit of luck.

AFM... I am 11 and a half weeks!! Have my scan on Wednesday at 3:30 when I am exactly 12 weeks. I am extremely nervous as at around 10 and a half weeks my nausea went and my boobs are not as tender. My appetite has come back with a vengeance! I feel really good too! I have been really anxious over the last week that something has gone wrong. My boobs are still big, frequent toilet stops and my belly is changing shape. We had a scan at 9 weeks to check the blood clot and all is well.