+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen I was sorry to read your news, glad you have a plan.

Zac I will be hoping thus is the one, if not will you do pgd?

Wunsi glad you got to see your little one again

Afm I had the amnio yesterday, results back this afternoon! So quick, so happy everything is perfect! Will be taking it easy for a few more days, hopefully this is the start of our stress free pregnancy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw so glad the results were good. What a relief for you. FX for an extra healthy pregnancy for the rest of your journey!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw so glad the results came back clear!!!! Yay what a destresser!!
    Not sure about pgd, we have 2 apts booked with new FS at monash in October so will see what they say.

Wunsi, how exciting to see little bub again and that the hematoma is behaving itself!!!

Afm: travelling ok today, feeling little niggles in my belly today..will just have to wait and see...

Keep warm and dry today girls!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Sorry I have been MIA - I had EPU on Thursday and since then I have been feeling very rough. Unfortunately from the 11 or so follies they only collected 3 eggs which the FS was very disappointed about.

Thursday night I was feeling very ordinary and was very clammy with a high temperature and actually passed out and was vomiting. Since then I have been in incredible internal pain, have been taking panadeine every 4 hours and in daily contact with my FS who has been excellent. ladies it is not until you need a FS that is available and there for you that you realise how good they are. Hubbie contacted him on the Thursday night and have been in daily contact since. FS thinks the anesthetic could have had reaction with my stomach or there could be some air/blood from around the follies that has gone into my stomach which is causing the issues - I never had any issues last time which seems weird this time being so sore. I can still hardly walk feels like I need a strait jacket to keep my stomach together. I also have had difficulty breathing although slightly better today and stomach has really swollen up. I told hubbie it would prob be OHSS if I had heaps of follies but with only 10 there doesnt seem likely.

Sorry for the all about me post - FS has instructed me to take Zackan or something for stomach irritation and panadedine from today and if it doesnt improve by tomorrow then he will check me out.

I hope everyone else is tracking along okay. I will send a longer post tomorrow.

j xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow midnite that's awful! I hope you are feeling lots better now! 3 eggs may seem low but remember it only takes 1! Fingers crossed you get really good results!

Zacmick, really hoping this is your time, you are a great support to everyone and it has to be your turn soon. I really hope your embie is snuggling in tight.

Big hugs to everyone

Jen x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Wow midnite that's awful! I hope you are feeling lots better now! 3 eggs may seem low but remember it only takes 1! Fingers crossed you get really good results!

Zacmick, really hoping this is your time, you are a great support to everyone and it has to be your turn soon. I really hope your embie is snuggling in tight.

Big hugs to everyone

Jen x
    thanks Jen

midnite: hope the pain has eased today

afm: started feeling ordinary last night spoke with fs and they believe i have the beginnings of ohss relapsing. just monitoring from home atm, but hoping this is a good sign too. for ohss to occur means my body is producing hcg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zacmick that sounds really positive, but I hope your not feeling too bad! I had mild ohss with DS and I felt shocking, they said mild..... I thought I was going to die!!
    Definately a good sign though, did you have 1 or 2 embies put back???

My fingers and toes are crossed for you you fabulous lady!
    Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen80 - I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. It is so heartbreaking and no words can make you feel better. Give yourself some time to grieve and adjust to what has happened. Is this your first m/s?

Zakmik - I have everything crossed for you! I do hope it is a good sign. It is most definitely your turn! When is your bt?

midnite - How are you feeling? I have too vomited after EPU. Once in the car and other time at home. But it was not at your intensity. Are they still going ahead with the transfer? How are the fertilising rates?

AFM - I have been laying pretty low. I was in QLD last week. Wednesday week ago we saw the beautiful heart beating. The next day I had blood loss and it turned out to be a blood clot. Damaged 1/4 of my placenta but the little embryo still had a heart beat. My progesterone levels have not dropped but the FS put me on four days worth of progesterone serum injections on top of my usual pessaries 3 times a day. He is confident that things will be okay as my progesterone levels have gone up. I go for another scan tomorrow, which will make me almost 9 weeks. I am both anxious and excited as it is now a foetus not an embryo. Still won't see much but it should be bigger. Last week my boobs have grown heaps and over the past couple of days they have been quite sore. So I hope that is a good sign!

to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's over. I got a BFN this morning and now have to accept that my journey is over. I am heart broken.

Wish you all the success for your BFP's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet, just flying by and saw your post, couldn't read and run. I'm so sorry for you it is so tough sometimes. Big hugs from me, no words can ease the pain but I am so sorry it was not your one!

Jen xx