+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlefeet - awesome news about your EPU result.

Zakmick - how was your folllowup scan yesterday was it? When are yuo schduled in for EPU?

Hi to everyone else.

I am feeling very bloated and fat at the moment and nothing is fitting me. I have scan tomorrow where hopefully there will be a few more follies than last time although it does only take one.

Jen awesome news about the BT.

Hvae a good night.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I haven't been able to get on bh, as I usually use the phone app. Girls I'm in for epu tomorrow, there were approx 20 follies at last scan. Hope we get some mature ones.

Yay Jen , hope those numbers keep rising, yay little feet for 7 eggs!!!
    Will be back tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Wow zakmick, good luck and let's hope they are ALL mature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zackmick, good luck for today..... Fingers crossed they get lots of great eggs from those 20 follies!!!

Littlefeet, 7 eggs.....congratulations! Please keep us posted on how they get on! Fx xx

Wunsi, how are you feeling? Any pregnancy symptoms yet? I am really bloated..... Unfortunately muscles there don't recover that great after being stretched before So I look terrible at the mo. Lucky it's still cold so I can wear hoodies to hide it.

Might head to Melbourne show this week, the kids are off school so got to sort out a few bits of entertainment!

Take care eveeryone

Jen x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    21 eggies today girls, quite sore and recovery was painful. Got some nice drugs- morphine. Will find out tomorrow fertilisation rate etc xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's great zakmick hope you feel better quick, rest up ready for pupo!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

WOW zakmick, great pick up. Lots of fluids luv and I went for little walks (3 house blocks max to help ease the pain). Rest up. Look forward to hearing news tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Zakmick - wow! That's great news, hope you get a good fert rate and that you feel better soon.

AFM - not great news. Out of the 7 only 2 fertilised. Spoke to the clinic today and they are on track for day 2. I have asked to grow to blasty as personally I didn't cope very well last time after my 3 day FET. I know that there are no guarantees even if I have a blasty transferred but I think I would feel better knowing that the embie had made it that far.

To everyone else, hope you're all well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, wow what a large clutch of eggs! x 21 that they will fertilise well. Will you be doing PGD for them? I really hope to see that it all works out for you and DH this time.

Little feet, I had day-5 blasties for two of my cycles but for the BFP, it was day 2/3 embies cos I only had 3 mature eggs out of 5 collected. My FN/FS was concerned that I may not have any left on day 5 (but the usual practice at Monash is they grow embies to day 5) so they asked me to transfer earlier.

midnite! Wishing you a good number of follies for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call this morning, 17 of the 21 were mature and were fertilised yesterday. We have 10 that have survived overnight, transfer has been moved to Wednesday as the 10 are going strong. Wont get another update till Monday. Feeling a bit better today, no pain just uncomfortable from my bloated belly.Fx for Monday !!!