+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

Hope your all well. Only 2 days until my test date, eeek! I am soo nervous, I really dont know how I feel, one minute I am really positive and then the next I am sure that it hasnt worked. We have decided whatever the outcome this will be our last attempt at IVF, it has been a struggle and I think I am done emotionally. There is only so many times you can flog a dead ovary and mine are very much dead!
    As for symptoms, I have been having regular AFtype cramps with the odd bit of sharp pain on the right, sore (.)(.) but I think these are down to the crinone. I have also been feeling pretty warm when i am normally freezing and I have been having some crazy dreams, most of them nightmares about IVF!!! Other than that I feel pretty normal. Stil havent tested yet and dont think I will, I really want to, really want to but having had two chemicals before I have had the joy of seeing a positive test only for it to fade or not get any darker and I dont think I want that again.

Anyway hope you are all travelling well.

Pippi your little man is adorable.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow what's happened to everyone?

Wagon wheel, how did your test go? I'm seeing NL at Monash, Clayton for scans and epu, epworth Richmond for fs apts. we considered Ballarat but needed something more out of the box and nick us definitely that.

Butterfly, hi and welcome. I went and met with Dandenong but decided against it due to my history. GL with the weight loss, we may be cycle buddies

Strawberry how has the bleeding been going?

Pippi: Thomas is a handsome little man x

Hi everyone else!!
    Afm: no cycling till late August, so getting fitter and trying to loose some weight, dh has given up smokes to finally!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 15-06-2013 at 17:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry for my silence been pretending I'm normal for the last few months!

Butterfly - hi and welcome

Zakmick - great to hear you are set for august. New clinic?

Wagon wheel - any news?

Jen80 - how are you?

Marttc - so happy for you.

Strawbs - news with you?

AFM - started with Genea in Sydney. On day 2 of gonal f and got BT tomorrow. I have to get my BTs and ultrasounds through your everyday places in melbourne and because BT is tomorrow (Sunday) nothing is open so my previous clinic MIVF have agreed to do the BT and send the results to Sydney. Nice of them. All going well will be off to Sydney week after next for EPU. I will stay overnight but could do go up and back in the same day if necessary. Out of pocket is probably $1500 more than MIVF but so far happy with the extra meds and protocol changes they have made which MIVF weren't prepared to do.

How's everyone else?
    Last edited by Kheeki; 15-06-2013 at 21:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's been far too long and quiet on here!

Very short one from me cos I have to feed a baby!

Kenzie faith was born 4/7 weighing 6lb 10oz. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373525394.541980.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen, a beautiful little miracle. I've already forgotten how small they are, love how squishy they are newborn.

I'm typing and Ella my 5 month old is trying to take my iPhone lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen. She looks absolutely beautiful! You must be overjoyed and very tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I am absolutely besotted...... And feel sad to think this is most likely my last baby, I want everyday to happen again so I can enjoy even more. I am so grateful for my angels and feel so lucky.

I'm not doing too bad sleep wise either. She goes to bed at 9, and so do I. She wakes at 12, and between 4-5 usually for a feed and again at 7-8! Not bad going but she hasn't hit her due date yet so I think it will all change then!

She is amazing, worth every penny/ needle/ medical procedure/ hyper stim/ sickness/ and stress.

How is everyone else going?? It has been so quiet on here for a long time! I'm sure I'll be here a lot more with night feed time to use!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i join you, i will be cycling through monash ivf again in august, cant wait to get started. wishing everyone the joy of a baby, i hope all our hard work in getting our bodies ready, giving up chocolate etc will bring us our little miracles just like jen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen - Just wanted to pop in and say Congratulations! Kenzie is gorgeous, well done! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jen! She is so cute! I hope the delivery went well.

All is going well here! Thomas is such a good bub. Goes to sleep around 6:30, wakes up at 4:30 for a feed then sleeps until 7:30. If I am lucky we will snuggle in bed for an extra hr. He is growing so quickly. He will be 12 weeks on Wednesday.