+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen my official test date is the 16th! It still feels like such a long time away. I had a day 2 transfer due to low numbers.
    Huge congrats to Marttc and strawberry on your BFP, rest up and take care you have deserved it after all the hard work you have done!
    Zamick sorry you didn't get good news.... I am sure you will get your precious bundle soon. Where is your FS. I travel about an hour to see my in Ballarat

Hi to everyone else.

AFM still no symptoms, thought I felt some twinges earlier but they may have just been in my imagination.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wagonwheel, my 2 successful cycles have been a day 2 and day 3 due to low numbers. I had a failed cycle in between where we had 3 blasts that didn't take so I'm a big advocate for a day 2/3 transfer. Fingers crossed for you, I know the 2ww is horrible!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

wagonwheel  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone, popping in to say hi so I can follow everyone's journey. Not cycling until August (hopefully no later), but I'd like to get to know everyone in the meantime

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello butterfly!!!! Welcome to the board! Do you know which clinic you will be going too??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh we are going to The Fertility Centre in Dandenong Our first appointment was at Monash but we're trying to save a bit of $ by doing some of the stuff through the public system We have our first appointment with this clinic in 2 weeks, a bit nervous! The woman's hospital has a cut off BMI of 35 so I've got 17 more kilos to lose before I can cycle. I'm highly motivated to do it so I reckon I'm in the right frame of mind to get the weight down by August. How's everyone else going?

We have the police checks done and child protection order check signed, any other suggestions for things we should do now? I think we've covered as much as we can. I've got copies of our tests from last time (Aug 12), but I'm assuming they will do their own lot of testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly welcome, I have only joined the board recently too! Hopefully 2013 is the year of the baby for all of us!
    I had a friend tell me once that the universe would not give me this challenge ( infertility) if I wasn't strong enough to deal with it, and while it is very difficult to deal with I believe it makes us stronger women in the end! So heres to all the strong women out there who have conquered the challenge and those of us who are still building our strength! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust and healthy weight loss dust so you can start your journey sooner!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wagonwheel For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you wagon wheel, that's a lovely post x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen- I didn't realize STOG had a level 2 nursery,fingers crossed you won't need it anyway. How are things going for you this week? I decided to go with B rian Mc Cully instead of Sam as he was a little cheaper. He has been great so far, I've had a couple of emergency appointments due to bleeding and he has been great.

Marttc- Huge congratulations I didn't realize you were UTD either! May you have a long and boring pregnancy!

Butterfly- Welcome, good luck for your appointment!

WagonWheel- Only 3 days until test day, any symptoms yet? You are doing so well to hold off until your BETA, I'm a serial POAS'er!

AFM- I'm 9+4 today, I've had 3 scans so far and they can't seem to find a cause for my bleeding. I bought a doppler off a friend and it is seriously saving my sanity, it's the best $100 I have ever spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the Doppler strawberry! I never owned one but around 30 weeks the nurse started to use it at each appointment. I got more reassurance from hearing the heartbeat than the ultrasound. Bleeding is such a scary thing in pregnancy. At least your Dr is very reassuring and as each day passes you are closer to the magical 12 weeks mark!

Marttc - I hope you are travelling along nicely!

Welcome newbies!!! I hope your ttc journey is a short one!

AFM... Thomas is nearly 3 weeks old and is feeding every two hours during the day. Tiring but worth it! He also gets quite a bit of wind at times which can make him quite unsettled. Poor thing!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368423451.770595.jpg

Here is a pic of Thomas I took after a feed last week.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Pippi he is perfect!