Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Strawberry - checking in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations pippi your son is adorable how are you recovering from your c/s?

Marttc!

Time is flying by Ella is now 10 weeks old, she is starting to coo and it's just so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, congratulations of the birth of your little boy, he is adorable. I hope these early days are treating you well.

Zakmick, I am so sorry it didnt work for you. Like Trace I often think of you and hope when I come in here I will see some good news from you. Hugs and I hope the FS has a new plan of attack for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. We are settling in well at home. The first night was rough as he was an angel in hospital but I think new environment and nervous mum! But since then he is has been an easy going bub. Doesn't cry too much and easy to settle. Enjoying it while I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news pippi, it's always scary that first night home, no matter how many you've had! He sounds like a cruisy little fella though! lots of photos, they change every day at this point!

AFM I went to obs on Friday. Was told bubs was breech 2 weeks earlier but got the news that head is down and 3/5 engaged! It's pretty early so they are taking it as a sign that another premmie is now more likely. It's weird to think I'm now 29 weeks, my other 2 were born at 34!!!! I'm all good though apart from a lot of pressure down below!

How is everyone else doing??? Strawbs????? Zack, any news from your follow up???

Xxxxxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi Thomas is beautiful!!

Trace and Jack thankyou girls for thinking of me, i hope to be able to yell so everyone can hear me one day...we did it!!

Jen YAY for engagement!!

AFM: so followup, was that the down reg cycle is not good for my ovaries as it suppresses them too much and then i need too much FSH to stimulate them again. So changing some drugs around, will do an antagonist this time and possibly pgs. Need to go chat with the pgs clinic at monash and see what we think, but currently we are not getting the numbers to justify spending thousands for one or two embryos when we will just take the chance.
    wont be cycling till july/aug as the last cycle broke us financially, so need the money from the tax man. Also DH will do the SCSA fragmentation test too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick I am so sorry, it's so unfair. I hate that finances dictate this journey for us. Would it be worth looking into seeing Dr Nick and trying stem cell therapy? I know some ladies have had great success improving quality doing this.

Jen- I hope bubs stays put for another couple of months yet! Will you be able to birth at SJOG still if bubs is that early?

Pippi, congratulations on the birth of Thomas, he is so cute. How are your first few weeks going?

Marttc- How are you going? Thanks for thinking of me, I've bled everyday of this pregnancy, it is so stressful. I seem to have a red bleed every 3-4 days followed by a couple of days of brown spotting. I see my OB on Thursday, I'm hoping he'll do a quick scan to put my mind at ease. It's strange I've dreamt about being pregnant for so long, I thought it would be this beautiful and exciting time, but it's not. It's terrifying and stressful.
    Last edited by Strawberry55; 07-05-2013 at 13:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,
    Hope you dont mind me joining you, I have been a bit of a lurker for a while but decided to come out of hiding and actually post!
    Quick history of us.... Partner is perfect and gorgeous, I have no tubes ( no track between the stations as I call it) All our cycles have been at Ballarat IVF. I am a poor responder with low amh!
    We are in the 2ww of fourth cycle. I have just done an antagonist cycle with Elonva, luveris and orgalutran, and a pippelle biopsy. We only got 3 eggs but had 100% fertilisation
    So we transfered 2 back. They were ok but not great looking embies and the other one didnt make it to freezing, which always happens!
    So we have another 9 days until official blood test and I have zero symptoms apart from sore boobs which I am putting down to the crinone!
    So Hi from me and look foward to getting to know you all on this crazy ride. Hopefully all our journeys are short!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry55 View Post
    Zamick I am so sorry, it's so unfair. I hate that finances dictate this journey for us. Would it be worth looking into seeing Dr Nick and trying stem cell therapy? I know some ladies have had great success improving quality doing this.

Jen- I hope bubs stays put for another couple of months yet! Will you be able to birth at SJOG still if bubs is that early?

Pippi, congratulations on the birth of Thomas, he is so cute. How are your first few weeks going?

Marttc- How are you going? Thanks for thinking of me, I've bled everyday of this pregnancy, it is so stressful. I seem to have a red bleed every 3-4 days followed by a couple of days of brown spotting. I see my OB on Thursday, I'm hoping he'll do a quick scan to put my mind at ease. It's strange I've dreamt about being pregnant for so long, I thought it would be this beautiful and exciting time, but it's not. It's terrifying and stressful.
    Strawberry - I didn't know you were pregnant too!! How far along? When are you due?

OMG I hear you, I'm terrified, I'm 5w3d & I couldn't tell you how many times a day I'm pulling my pants down looking for blood & every single time I wipe! I thought after such along wait I'd be excited but I'm finding it so stressful, way more than last time... I'm sooo scared!

Ill pop back on later on my computer to catch up with everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome wagonwheel. Fingers crossed for your cycle, when is your official test day??

Marttc, congratulations! so happy for you!

Strawberry, sounds very scary, do you have any idea why it's happening? I had similar, bleed at 7 weeks 11weeks and 16 weeks. Scariest time ever, I was sure it was over! First 2 bleeds were linked to a bleed in the womb near the sack and the last due to low placenta which has now moved to the top! I hope you get some answers soon, and you can start to relax a little more but I have to say, I am still on constant knicker watch! Are you with Sam for obs care??

AFM yes I should be good to deliver at SJOG, they offer same level of care as geelong. If we need more nicu care then it will be in to Melbourne. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!