+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello jacklicky - it has been a long time since we have heard from you. Yes, your little girl had grown up so much. Nearly her first birthday!! Silly question but are you enjoying motherhood?

Yep, time is ticking away. Bub has been very active this morning. I have started to pack my hospital bag and getting things ready for bubs bag too. Mum and I are going shopping tomorrow to get the last few things.

I am actually having bub a little earlier. 3 weeks today.

Zakmick - how are you plodding along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen80 - how are you going too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, do you have a 6th sense for something, I'm going for a scan this morning, bubs has an irregular heartbeat at times so going to check all is ok. The obs isn't worried but I obviously am as I've been awake since 3am. I have googled and it is quite common and tends to fix itself by birth in most cases. On a positive I've been kicked to bits all night so bubs is telling me she is ok!!

How is everyone else doing??

Strawb and zack especially?? Are you analysing every twinge??

Pippi, Any Braxton hicks yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, did your other blasties make the freeze? When will you be testing?

Jen, I hope everything goes well with your scan today xx

Pippi, 3 weeks is so soon, how exciting

Afm, I am having a baby!!! I'm 8dp a 5dt today, I had a clear positive on a FR yesterday, looking forward to my beta to confirm on Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay strawberry! That is so exiting to hear. I have been thinking about you. Looking forward to hearing it being confirmed on Friday. How are you feeling? I was sooo thirsty during my tww.

Jen - it sounds like your ob is on top of things. Good to hear that bub is okay though but it is so hard not to worry. Yes, I have been getting braxton hicks. Really tight spasms to the point it can be uncomfortable. I had painful hicks at 29 weeks. I couldn't walk and had to do deep breathing. It lasted for 5 minutes and I was in tears! Bub is head down and I can feel that he is low as my movements are now lower with a few kicks from his feet up top. How about you?
    How much longer do you have to go?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Strawberry!! Yay such wonderful news!!

Jen how did your apt go? I'm sure everything will be ok!

Pippi three wks! Wow and ouch about the hicks!

ATM: no frosties unfortunately (I wasn't surprised, so a lot riding on this one! Hoping its a fighter like its mummy! Haven't felt anything yet, except the progesterone side effects, still way too early though. I'll test next wk sometime if I begin to feel things and BT is scheduled for 12th April.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 03-04-2013 at 18:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, congratulations strawberry!!! That's fantastic news. Now comes the harder wait till scan time!!

Zackmick, progesterone sucks doesn't it, I hope you don't get too many side effects from that though. Fingers crossed for test day for you! X

Pippi, I'm nearly 25 weeks now. So my baby from my history could come any time between June and August!!! Dd and ds both born at 34 weeks so have steroid jabs at 32 weeks just in case. Braxton hicks can be pretty bad but its our bodies way of preparing for birth. I don't get that many but my sister has always had them from 20 weeks!

Scan yesterday was great. Bubs has grown on track and the heart looked fine so I have been reassured its nothing to worry about. What a relief!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No real symptoms Pippi, I am just really tired. I have been POAS everyday and the lines keep getting stronger. I keep going into the bathroom and staring at them, I can't believe after all this time it has finally happened!

Jen I'm so glad everything went well with bub's scan, lets hope it's a boring pregnancy from now on

Zamick- sending you lots of sticky vibes, I hope your emby is snuggling in nice and tight. Progesterone is evil!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strawbs!!!! I am so happy for you. We'll all be with you on this amazing journey hun.

Jen - what a huge relief for you. You've had such a roller coaster and stay so positive. Your little one is a fighter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Strawberry55  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Strawberry! I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes!!! I had my tests sitting in the bathroom for a few days as well. My DH said why do you have them there you know you are pregnant. But I said that it has not been that strong before and until I have my bt it is staying there!