+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zackmick - sounds like things are progressing nicely and you are well looked after. I wish you the best of luck for Wednesday! I will be watching this space for good things to come!

Our house settles today, so it is going to be a BIG day for me. Already found the weekend emotionally exhausting. Slept for one and a half hours on Saturday arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't over do it pippi, let the others do the majority. It's amazing how quick we can get tired but I'm sure the Saturday rest will help give you an extra boost today. I've been sick all weekend so spent most of it in bed!
    Good luck with the move! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, the last week has been a bit of a rollercoaster for me. Scan last Friday showed similar results to last cycle, however there were 4 follicles at around the same stage at 11-12mm. My estrogen was much better this cycle so we pushed on to Monday for another scan, which showed 2 at 18mm and one at 15 and 14mm. Trigger is 9.30 tonight with EPU Thursday morning. It's amazing how the goal posts change in this journey, I'll be thrilled if I end up with 3 eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck strawberry. I hope they are ripper quality and do really well. Speedy recovery after too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow strawbs, best of luck for tomorrow morning... Are you in the private hospital then?? I've had pick up at both! Make sure you have Panadol in for the little bit of discomfort after. Fingers crossed for a good result! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck strawberry! I have my fingers crossed for successful EPU and a smooth recovery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies, I am super nervous. I don't know how I'll sleep!
    I am at the Private hospital Jen, I'm glad it is there as they have been lovely the last couple of procedures I've had there. Are you feeling any better now the heat has subsided?

Zamick- I hope everything went well for you today, I'll be stalking for an update from you!

pippi, how did the settlement go? I hope you didn't overdue it!

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been missing. Not a lot been happening but have still been following everyone's stories.

Zacmick - how did EPU go?

Strawbs - good luck today. I've only done one EPU and definitely think I will be a lot more nervous next time. I was really lucky to get a lot if eggs but I don't think that will happen again. I really hope you get a couple of good strong ones.

Jen - congrats on a girl! And it sounds like things are going a lot more smoothly fit you now which is brilliant.

Marttc - how are you going?

AFM - due to start stims end of April. Supplements FS has me on are Melatonin, CoQ10, Insipidol and L'arginine. FS is hoping for less eggs but better quality. BTW I never went for my BT after last failed FET and guess what? Clinic have never contacted me. Pretty poor follow up I think.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry haven't been for an update. My eggies aren't playing ball. We are now tracking around 20 follies. FSH had been increased and hoping epu will be Monday. Another scan&bt tomorrow to confirm everything.

Straws good luck honey xx

Hi everyone else!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, 20 follies is great. What size were they at your last scan?

Kheeki, that is crap your clinic haven't followed that up! I'm hoping all the supplements do the trick for you!

Afm- EPU was this morning, I managed to get 14 eggs!! I am so thrilled with that result. I don't know where they were all hiding at my scans! FS did say a few of those may be immature, but I'm still really happy. It's much better than the 3 I was expecting!