+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Thanks zakmick. Will do that. I've just had a good cry! Hope the scan shows lots of good sized beauties!
    Me to! Me to!
    Can't wait to read your news though after your scan xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Wunsi can't wait to hear about your scan!
    Zackmick, you too, fingers crossed for good follies and eggs!
    Afm.... Well spotting has kind of stopped and never really was much so trying to keep positive but I keep getting af pains which is making me so paranoid! Keep feeling like I'll go to the loo and good old aunt flo will show her ugly face!!!! Having a chill out day to myself today and just praying beanie sticks and is growing!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks all, scan went well. Bubs measuring spot on and 148bpm for heart rate. Have a small hematoma that they want to observe at the next scan but otherwise all ok. Extremely relieved that there was a heartbeat and only one 😃

Zak - how'd your scan go?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

That's great the bleeding has stopped Jen!!
    Wunsi, how beautiful isvitcwhen you see that little heart beat?? Congratulations xox

Afm: We had our first scan today, about 13 follies measuring between 12-8 mm ATM and lining is 8. Meds staying the same( doesn't want me too overstim), next scan Wednesday with a possible epu on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great Zakmick - I start my stimms tonight along with teh clexane and steriod. What dosage were you on? I am being upped to 450 this time to try and grow a few more follies - argh.

Have a great weekend all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great to hear Wunsi. It gives me some hope for my scan on Wednesday. I don't know if it is the hormones but I have been a little emotional today. Anxiety is kicking in a little. Don't know why as my bt last Tuesday came back at 32000, so doubling normally and I have been feeling extremely tired. I have slept 10 - 12 hours a couple of nights this week. Yesterday my nipples have become sensitive and tender. I am too scared to let myself enjoy the pregnancy! What are your symptoms Wunsi?

Zakmick and midnite - goodluck with everything! I am sending you
    for good follicle growth!

Thanks
    Reviews

Midnite just a little dose of 125 puregon lol x

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Wunsi always lovely to see a little heart beating away, wait for the 12 week scan it blew my mind!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kmvw how far along are you now? You have had your 12 wk scan, that would have been awesome x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Zakmick it was awesome! The baby was very active sucking it's thumb, turning, kicking, punching and swallowing. I will be 15 weeks Monday and the baby is measuring ahead, due date keeps changing. I felt like a bit of a fraud today at a midwife appointment, I'm still in skinny leg jeans!

After being told the scan was perfect had a call from the doctors to go in for a chat... Never a great sign, my bloods came back abnormal from the screening test and we at high risk of having a baby with Trisomy 21 (down syndrome) 1:220 they class it as high risk but I'm trying to think we have a 219 chance of everything being ok.

Recommended by a number of professionals to have an amniocentesis in two weeks, the last few weeks haven't been fun
    Last edited by kmvw; 14-09-2012 at 23:33.