+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WoooHooo! Got BT back. Clear surge today. FET on Monday. Transfer is under anaesthetic so that should help me relax. Hope everyone is doing good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kheeki - that's great news... sending all the luck in the world for transfer. xx

Yes I have been to Hawaii, we went for our honeymoon and loved it so much hence the reason we are going back... I am already fantasizing about what I am going to buy!!

Good luck for monday... keep us posted

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Kheeki - that is great to hear! Have a nice and relaxing weekend and all the best for Monday! DH and I went to Lygon st for lunch after our last transfer. It took my mind off the whole process! Finger crossed!

JB2011 - my MIL and aunty are going in March too. They are buying baby stuff there. Shopping is good over there, right?

I think out holiday with bub will be Noosa. DH said the other day I can't wait to take him on our first holiday. Naw....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the good vibes for Monday.

Pip - make sure your MIL has paid for extra baggage on the way back cos then you'll get loads of stuff. The shopping is amazing not just because it's cheap, the quality is really good. This August will make it my 7th year in a row holidaying there! That's how much I love it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I disappear for A short while and your all talking Hawaii!!!! Never thought of going there but have been to America and the shopping there is just amazing. The last time we went we barely took anything and came back with cases full! I really want to book a holiday but we are going to head to the Gold Coast in October with bean so that should be interesting!
    I had a scary ride again past week, more spotting!!!! Had a scan which showed a low lying placenta so I'm back on pelvic rest till 20 weeks when we are hoping it will have moved slightly. They also predicted pink at the scan with like 60/40 chance but I'm not convinced as I was sure it was a boy! Still feels boy so far, and well we find out for sure on 1st march.

Sophie11, what you are doing is amazing! I hope it all works out for you and your friend. You are one special person. X

Kheeki, best if luck for Monday, but even more for the 2ww! I hope it passes quickly for you and a nice BFP at the end too! X

Strawberry and marttc, any symptom spotting going on??? When is test day going to be? Fx for you both. X

Pippi how's your blue bump going??? I bet your getting quite big now! Have you bought much ready for his arrival?? The baby sales have been quite good at target and big w!!

Jb2011, welcome to the board! I hope you find it as big a support as I have through cycles, best of luck! X

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jen80 View Post
    Well I disappear for A short while and your all talking Hawaii!!!! Never thought of going there but have been to America and the shopping there is just amazing. The last time we went we barely took anything and came back with cases full! I really want to book a holiday but we are going to head to the Gold Coast in October with bean so that should be interesting!
    I had a scary ride again past week, more spotting!!!! Had a scan which showed a low lying placenta so I'm back on pelvic rest till 20 weeks when we are hoping it will have moved slightly. They also predicted pink at the scan with like 60/40 chance but I'm not convinced as I was sure it was a boy! Still feels boy so far, and well we find out for sure on 1st march.

Sophie11, what you are doing is amazing! I hope it all works out for you and your friend. You are one special person. X

Kheeki, best if luck for Monday, but even more for the 2ww! I hope it passes quickly for you and a nice BFP at the end too! X

Strawberry and marttc, any symptom spotting going on??? When is test day going to be? Fx for you both. X

Pippi how's your blue bump going??? I bet your getting quite big now! Have you bought much ready for his arrival?? The baby sales have been quite good at target and big w!!

Jb2011, welcome to the board! I hope you find it as big a support as I have through cycles, best of luck! X

Jen x
    Glad to hear the spotting is just low lying placenta! Hope it moves for you very soon! 😊 Ooooo pink 🌸 that's exciting!!

Symptom spotting like crazy here but I'm blaming the crinone. Extremely sore boobs all over, they even seem a little bigger & I've had AF type feeling for 3/4 days, POAS yesterday 13 days past trigger, 10 days past O & BFN... I'm also extremely emotional & very flat!

If I'm not UTD, I just want AF to arrive already so we can start round 3! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Jen80 hope your Placenta moves and you don't get anymore bleeding. I'm stuck in hospital with Placenta Previa for 3 weeks until delivery @ 37 weeks and then another week for recovery from C/S! So bored

Marttc good luck this tww but try to remember this month is kind a practise session until a proper egg collection with Lynn! I'm sure you have every ouch of faith in her she knows what she is doing with the cancelled cycle. I'm sure you will get some great quality eggs next stim. I know they aim for between 6-10 eggs anything over that and the qual apparently starts to decline. Good luck
    Last edited by kmvw; 03-02-2013 at 08:56.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jen - sorry to hear of the spotting. It sounds like you are in good care and I hope the placenta moves higher. Ohh a girl! Yes, wait until your scan in March! It was so obvious with our scan! Lol....

Kmvw - Such a bummer to be stuck in hospital until bub comes. I would be bored too! But on the bright side you will be leaving the hospital with a bub in your arms! When did you go in?

Yep, my bump has grown so much over the last week. I was comparing my week 26 photo to week 27 and it has filled out. I am noticing that things are getting harder to do as well. Bub is starting to get under my ribs too! We have bought all the big ticketed items and Bub has been spoilt so much already by work colleagues and parents. Clothing is the main thing we need but I am holding off until after the baby shower. Are you going disposable with nappies?

Thanks
    Reviews

Marttc - It is so hard to keep positive during the tww, keep your chin up and look forward to the next cycle. I felt the same. Got a BFN, felt sad then moved on to the next cycle. It is such a roller coaster ride of emotions! How many embryos do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry just realised you are about to start a new stim cycle?