+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Well the scan is all done..... Why does the time pass so quick when your seeing bub?? It was great but the little monkey was asleep for most of it. Had to wake it up to get a bit of movement at the end which was quite uncomfortable as I really needed to pee! Everything looking great. Nt came back 1:2500 risk which is great news. No sign of the bleed either so all looking great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yay! That is great to hear Jen! Now you can relax a little until the next scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw that is fabulous news Jen, I'm so glad you got a good report, hopefully that is the end of the bleeding now! I start my jabs tomorrow and first bloods and ultrasound will be on the 18th

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooohhhh, strawberry very exciting!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes, I definitely feel better to be at this point with great nt results and no sign of the bleed, it was a huge relief!

X

Thanks
    Reviews

Just dropping in to see how everyone is going.
    Jen I was so excited to see you are pregnant!!! Fantastic news.
    I am nearly 20weeks now and have only now started to relax and enjoy the pregnancy now that I can feel kicks and movements frequently. Bought our first baby purchases last week as I had been to scared I would jinx it ll somehow by buying anything earlier. Until I felt movements I was struggling to connect the pregnancy with getting a take home baby. It's all staring to sink in and turn to excitement now.
    Fingers crossed that 2013 brings more BFP o you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jez, congrats on the nearly 20 weeks mark, it's so nice to feel pregnant hey. I am fortunate to have so many things from DS so I don't need to buy big things like pram and cot etc. still need some stuff though and like you, I don't know when I will start buying as I don't want to jinx things!
    Hubby on his way home now, it's been the longest 2 weeks ever, I can't wait to see him tomorrow night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I thought I had better update you on my scan on Friday. I didn't get good results I responded poorly to the FSH and my FS has cancelled my cycle. I will cycle again in March on double the dose, hopefully I will have better results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear strawberry. They couldn't increase your dose? How are you feeling about it all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi it was a CD10 ultrasound, I asked about a higher dose and the sonographer said that no more follicles could form at that stage. I had 4 follicles 9,10,13 and 14mm, they seemed to think they would only be able to push on with the larger 2. My FS said the chances of me having an embryo make it to transfer would be low, so he cancelled the cycle. I am so disappointed, there is such an emotional build up and then the physical toll of the injections on my body, all of that for nothing. I guess it's just part of the journey, I need to pick myself up and focus on getting my body right for March.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry55 View Post
    Pippi it was a CD10 ultrasound, I asked about a higher dose and the sonographer said that no more follicles could form at that stage. I had 4 follicles 9,10,13 and 14mm, they seemed to think they would only be able to push on with the larger 2. My FS said the chances of me having an embryo make it to transfer would be low, so he cancelled the cycle. I am so disappointed, there is such an emotional build up and then the physical toll of the injections on my body, all of that for nothing. I guess it's just part of the journey, I need to pick myself up and focus on getting my body right for March.
    Strawberry - maybe we can lean on each other! I'm gutted today, my Cycle has just been cancelled too
    I had 3 dominate 21,18 & 15 but my FS was not confident I'd even get 2 eggs! The worst part is they will not allow a back to back cycle - so I'm looking at March too!

Are you going to trigger & try naturally? My FS advised to trigger tonight & have sex 4 nights from tomorrow night & start crinone on Thursday. Here's hoping for a miracle! one can only hope!