+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very quiet in here, I hope everyone is going okay!

Pippi- I hope you had a relaxing weekend, that rib pain doesn't sound nice.

Kmvw- Congratulations on having a girl, how exciting

LittleFeet, I am so sorry you didn't get your miracle, I hope you are coping okay. Thinking of you

Jen- How did you go with your follow up scan? Are you going public or private?

Afm- Am on the pill now, I start injections on the 9th, EPU will be the week of the 21st. So excited that things are finally happening

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberry55 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Strawberry55, is that January you are cycling? Hope it goes really well for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Strawberry55  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is January thanks Wunsi, I picked up all my medications yesterday, there is so much to take in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strawberry - Thanks for thinking of me. I am not coping too well to be honest. I can't describe the emptiness and loss I feel, and I'm in tears most days. Don't have a huge amount of support as we didn't tell people we were doing IVF. I just feel so sad with the finality of it all. I hope that your journey will be a shprt one and will be looking forward to seeing your BFP. I'll be lurking I'm sure. Hope you have a lovely Xmas and that the New Year brings your BFP xxxx

to everyone else. I'm not posting much these days as not sure whether this forum is right for me anymore but I still lurk to see how you're all doing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh Little feet your post has me in tears, I wish I could take your pain away. Please don't suffer in silence we are here if you need to vent, cry or scream. It is so unbelievably unfair Allow yourself to be sad and grieve

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strawberry55 For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey kmvw.... Total fluke I just saw your message! I had a lap in August & was diagnosed with mild endo & mild PCO, so on top of DH abnormal sperm morphology - not the best news! I've been on clomid for 6 months & just passed my due date still nothing to show... Putting the pressure on DH for a Feb cycle, fingers crossed! 28 weeks wow, cannot believe it's been that long! X

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    Got my official BFN yesterday. I can't describe how distraught I feel. It's hard to accept that this is the end of our journey. I am totally heart broken.

I wish you all healthy and uneventful pg's and for those still cycling hope you get your BFP's really soon. I'll try to pop in to see how you all are.

Thanks for all the support x
    Little feet - I'm so sorry to see this result... I know not much will give you comfort right now! Thinking of you x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Yay two more BFP in the Melb group!!! Such fantastic news Jen and Vivre! The next few wks I find the hardest, distraction is the key!!

Pippi: can't wait to hear officially the sex???

Hi everyone else!!

Afm: I got my results back (through a letter) for NK Cells and I have double the amount that is deemed normal in the body, so I'll need to be on more meds at next stim. I was confident I had them after 4m/c and I'm happy with the diagnosis as we have things to work with now!
    Zac - that sucks but now you have the answers, double NK?!?! Here's hoping now you have your answers you will be on the way to the sticky one! C

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, may 2013 be the year all your dreams come true

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Just thought I would pop my nose in here as well. I am fairly new to posting, but after my last cycle, I have begun to look for some more support from people who understand what I am going through.
    I have endured three full stim cycles and one FET in the past eight months.
    I am 33 and DH is 41. Nothing wrong with me apparently, DH had a vasectomy 13 years ago.
    We managed to get pregnant on our most recent cycle, but miscarried at 6 weeks over Christmas.
    Now am waiting to speak with my FS who is due back tomorrow and I have an appointment next week.
    Is there anything that you think I should be asking? I am planning on demanding lots of tests to try and get some answers.
    So far the only tests they have done is a D&C and Lap just prior to
    my last cycle which showed by pelvis was "pristine" - FS's words.
    I am also contemplating getting a second opinion, but not sure where to go.
    I currently see Dr Gareth Weston at Monash, and have been recommended Dr Mark Lawrence by a friend who said he was fantastic.
    Hopefully next week I will have some sort of idea of the road yet to be travelled.
    Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Good luck to you all