+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Littlefeet, try to be optomistic! I know it's so hard, I was convinced this cycle hadn't worked cos I didn't feel any different but I got a shock with a BFP. It's so hard when you've had previous cycles that haven't worked, you think the worst almost to protect yourself from the hurt. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you, when is otd?

Pippi, any kicks yet?

Vivre, how are you cycle buddy? Do you have date for scan yet?

Zacmick, a big HELLO to you! X

Strawberry, cycling in the new year, how exciting! Do you have estimated dates yet?

Wunsi, how far along are you know? You must be getting kicked or soon to be kicked soon as well!

Mom2, aren't ds's amazing, my monkey is 3 and the most adorable (and cheeky) thing ever!

I'm hoping I haven't missed anyone although I'm sure I have as my baby brain is in full swing already!

AFM, well ohss is slightly easing, although Friday was a bad day with quite a bit of pain, I seem to be less swollen today. I managed to sleep laying flat last night for the first time in 2 weeks so I feel human again! Not many symptoms, I feel a little sick occasionally but nothing really, I didn't get morning sickness bad with dd or DS but what I did get was worst at week 7-8 so got a week yet. I have bloods again on Tuesday and scan the week after. Still get paranoid something will go wrong a lot of the time but trying to stay positive. Can't wait for the scan and to see a heartbeat, I will relax a little more after that.

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, hope life is treating you all well and babies and cycles are moving in the directions we all want

Good to hear Jen you are recovering well. good luck with Tuesday

We are counting down the days until our viability scan on Wednesday. Its hard to relax when you dont know whats going on for sure, so will hopefully have a big sigh of relief on Wed when we hear a heartbeat. After positive blood test I havent had any contact with contact so these 2 weeks have again seemed very long.
    As far as symptoms go, Im still dead tired and living in the loo.. I have small waves of nausea but they seem to go away as soon as I drink or eat a savoy biscuit.
    Today Im having a bit of cramping which I havent had for about a week. No bleeding thanks god but anything in stomach area makes me feel very nervous
    Hopefully its the body making lots of room for baby growing

Have a good week everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good luck for Wednesday Vivre! Sounds like things are moving along nicely!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (25-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Jen, I was lucky had no MS. I'm now almost 18 weeks and can feel the bub, but not kicking, or butterflies, just movement. Good luck with the next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wunsi, no morning sickness sounds like heaven! I didn't have it bad at all but I still remember feeling miserable with it. I don't know how these ladies cope with severe ms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

You poor thing Jen! I am too lucky with not having ms! I am 17 and a half weeks and my belly is rapidly growing! I have taken today off work to get some rest. Been feeling exhausted over the last week or so. By 8pm I feel so tired that it feels like I haven't slept for two days!

I have been getting some swooshing in my belly, not a lot but I think it is bubs moving around. I think! Lol....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seem to have bouts of nausea. its comes when I least expect it and I never actually throw up but I sure wish it wouldnt hang around
    Its great to hear from the girls that further along about the potentials although Im not sure I can be more exhausted than what I am now. Im trying to retain my 8 km walk every day, work and life and its make me go to sleep at about 9pm every night. My hubby joked that Im like a baby myself, all I do is eat, sleep and fart

We had our 6 week scan yesterday and it went really well. Bub has a big strong heartbeat and FS is over the moon. We now have our first ultrasound pic that we cant stop looking at
    Only 2 more weeks until final scan with FS and then I start with the Ob.
    Cant wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my official BFN yesterday. I can't describe how distraught I feel. It's hard to accept that this is the end of our journey. I am totally heart broken.

I wish you all healthy and uneventful pg's and for those still cycling hope you get your BFP's really soon. I'll try to pop in to see how you all are.

Thanks for all the support x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry littlefeet for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry littlefeet, xx