+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Ohh a wedding...... Sounds great fun. What an opportunity to show off your bump!
    I had bloods done on Monday at 14dpo and they were 148. Progesterone was 700+! Pretty high! I have had secondary ohss bought on my the pregnancy so been feeling quite rubbish really! Happy though that it is for a good reason though. Last night I almost ended up at emergency the pressure pushing up in my chest was really bad and I was sick and feeling faint got to go for repeat bloods tomorrow and I'm booked in Friday too!
    Happy to be pregnant but will be glad to be rid of the ohss!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi Girls!!!

Trace congratulations on your little girl!!!!fantastic news!!

Vivre I have everything crossed for you!!

Jen congratulations, that's some high progesterone are you on any progesterone support???

Muzzy I pm you!!

Afm: I found I had blocked tubes from my lap etc, he tried to put the dye in and they spasmed. He has left them alone as they are doing no harm- no leakage in utrerus, was tested for NK cells too, get all my results plus Dh Semen analysis on Dec 3rd.
    Had our mandatory counselling yesterday too, so we are clear to start after we see him. Just need to save some money!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the great vibes as I am now officially confirmed as up the duff!
    My hGC is 118 and Progesterone is 700+

Maybe there was something in the air that day as Jen as I had EC on same day ..

Still cant believe it but hope it gives hope to all the girls that re currently jabbing, waiting or just about to start

Thanks
    Reviews

Jen - OHSS is horrible. I had a really small dose with my first stim cycle. But a huge congratulations I. Your BFP! Woo Hoo! I sure those numbers are rising nicely! Esp with the high progesterone levels!

Virve - a huge congrats to you too! You must be over the moon. I couldn't stop smiling when I got my BFP!

Zakmick - I have everything crossed that your results come back with good news! I think changing Dr's was the best thing I did! A fresh start to 2013! Good luck!

AFM... I am still deciding whether I am experiencing flutters. I keep getting these sensations. A really strong one tonight. Hopefully they will keep getting stronger!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pippi01 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (15-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

How are you feeling Jen?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey pippi,

I feel pretty bad still. I think I have peaked though and it will start to get better this week coming! Just looking forward to getting to scan date. 2 weeks feels like forever again!
    I have bloods again Thursday too.

How are you? Are you getting close to your 20 week scan? Are you finding out if your team
    Pink or blue?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep, I remember the tedious wait for the scan! I kept getting my bloods done as I was paranoid that something was going to go wrong. But I did stop when I saw them go up to 5 digit numbers!

Good to hear that you maybe getting over the worst of it. Rest up over the weekend! OHSS can be worse when you are pregnant too. With all the hormones flying around!

I am almost 16 weeks. It has gone pretty fast. Yep, I can't wait to find out! The scan last Tuesday showed a little thing standing up in between its legs. Didn't want to ask the ob as my DH wasn't with me and I want it to be a special moment. It can be the umbilical cord. But I am convinced it is team blue!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Yay two more BFP in the Melb group!!! Such fantastic news Jen and Vivre! The next few wks I find the hardest, distraction is the key!!

Pippi: can't wait to hear officially the sex???

Hi everyone else!!

Afm: I got my results back (through a letter) for NK Cells and I have double the amount that is deemed normal in the body, so I'll need to be on more meds at next stim. I was confident I had them after 4m/c and I'm happy with the diagnosis as we have things to work with now!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey zack, great to hear from you! So glad you have some answers from your recent tests. Have you chosen a new clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been MIA for a while, just found this cycle so hard, needed to just get on with it and do it on my own.

Jen - What wonderful news! Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pg.

Zakmick - Looks like you have been really busy. Glad you found an FS that you feel is right for you. Good to hear you have had some answers and hoping that your next cycle will be the me that gives you your bubba.

Pippi - So exciting! Hope the time to next scan passes quickly.

Vivre - Congratulations! It's lovely to see some good news on this thread. Hope the time to your next scan goes quickly x

To anyone I've missed, hope you're all well.

AFM - I am now PUPO with an expanding blast transferred yesterday. We got 3 embryos, the other 2 made it to early blast stage, it's likely we may lose one as the embryologist said that the cells were not clearly defined and looked like a mass. The other one should be ok to freeze but I will call tomorrow to check. I am praying this is the one. Definitely our last stim cycle, one because of money and two because I just don't have the emotional strength to carry on. I never thought I would ever want to stop but I have reached my limit. It is so hard, I admire the strength that some of you have to do numerous cycles, but I am not that strong. Hopefully this will be the ne for us.