+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

The tests sound promising! Regarding miscarriage, if there is something wrong with the embryo it won't survive no matter what type of intervention or support you will have. I have had acupuncture with transfers and had miscarriages still. With my BFP I had no acupuncture. It is such a personal choice.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for that pippi, I think I will do acupuncture weekly for a bit, just so I feel I am trying!

Thanks
    Reviews

Acupuncture is good for relieving anxieties and stress. So if you have the treatment to reduce these you will have a more relaxing and enjoyable pregnancy. Let us know how you go with the blood test result! Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well it's nearly official. This morning the line was as dark as the control line! I'm 14dpo so no chance of trigger shot now. Going to call clinic today as I have had mild ohss symptoms over the past couple of days and would just like to have it checked. I went to docs on Saturday but they weren't that clued up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats such great news Jen.. Just wanted to stay well done!

Might be good news from me as well, Im DPO14 and did my first HPT and getting a strong line. Not quite as strong as the control & internet cheapie but keeping my fingers very crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies was wondering if any of you can help me? i am currently with MIVF and have just completed a full stim cycle and 2 thawed cycles and have no more embryos so we have to wait and save some money before we go onto our next stim cylce so i thought i would take this time to see if there is any other clinics that might be more suited? we have a MFI and i also have endo but i am thinking that there is more to it as we have had 4 embryos that havent worked!! hope you can help thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey muzzy, I didn't realise you were a melbourne girl, it doesn't show that info on the mobile app!
    I am with monash but in geelong! It seems good but I know a few people that have issues that your cycle has to be timed to fit in the month. I'm sure melbourne wouldn't be like that though.

If cost becomes an issue there is a cheaper clinic in dandenong, I think it's called the fertility centre. They cost about $2000 a cycle from what I've read. They bulk bill appointments and bloods etc too.

Some other ladies on here will be able to give you a better idea for melbourne clinics.

Good luck for your next cycle and sorry this one wasn't the one for you!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow!! Has anyone else been to the fertility centre in dandenong? That's a massive price difference!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I know right, like half the price! I know if you read back.... Zackmick went for an appointment there along with several others and she put a very detailed description of all of them.

(Thanks zack I hope you're well!)

I think it's new, so not heard much about it but I presume it's similar to westmead in Sydney and also one in Adelaide that bulk bill and keep costs low. Wesrmeads out of pocket for an icsi cycle was $1550 so we looked at the possibility of travelling to Sydney for treatment to save on costs. I never found the one in dandenong then so it must be very new!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Jen,

Sorry I haven't been on bh since last week as had sil's wedding (so much fun).

Have you had bt yet? All sounding very promising.

I had acupuncture weekly unil he 12 week mark after I got my BFP, I found it great but by the last time the points were all very tender and I was glad to finish until later in the pregnancy.

I'm currently 16 weeks and apart from gastro last week I have been very well. We are away for two weeks as of Monday so looking forward to some sunshine and no work. Ooh, I have developed reflux in the past few days too.