+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Jen and Vive I hope the injections are ok??

Pippi, wow time flies-12 wks already!! I'm glad the scan showed everything was ok too!!!..we have the choice of starting again shortly as we have come into some inheritance, but as money was tight we had decided we would wait till Jan/Feb to save some more money. I'm sort of in the mindset of having a break for a few mths to loose some weight and get my business up and running. But then it would be cheaper to do this year..
    Who did you change from to go to with clinics?
    Last edited by Zakmick; 21-10-2012 at 02:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmik - I stayed at Melb IVF but see Dr Raphael Kuhn. He is very thorough has great bedside manner and is genuine. My treatment was different with him compared to my first Dr. He wants everything to be 100%. I had a good feeling that he would get met pregnant.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Zakmik - I stayed at Melb IVF but see Dr Raphael Kuhn. He is very thorough has great bedside manner and is genuine. My treatment was different with him compared to my first Dr. He wants everything to be 100%. I had a good feeling that he would get met pregnant.
    It's funny you should say his name, my SIL is over from Perth, and that was her FS she was telling me about tonight. She has 3 children through ivf, that was 2 successful pregnancies 1st transfer with each and it took two transfers with the third. Not bad odds, so I think your in good hands.
    I don't really why I didn't contemplate looking at mivf, maybe it was the bad wrap they were getting for awhile there, and girls moving on..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Pipi, sounds like a fair achievement..

Jen, my injector buddy, how you going?
    I had my scan today and FS seems very happy. Ive got 12 follicles and everything seems to be tracking well. I started on Centrotide this morning as well so wait for a couple of days for these little suckers to grow and hopefull, move into the next step

Hope everyone else is fairing well

Thanks
    Reviews

Pipi 12 week scan, how exciting! Congratulations x

Vivre, I'm going good thanks. I have bloods tomorrow and the first morning jab starts tomorrow. I don't have a scan till Friday unless the bloods are concerning! Seems to be going quick this cycle!

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all good!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I've been lurkin since our last BFN as I just couldn't cope. I hope everyone is well. Had my follow up with Dr Burmeister and now DH and I are thinking about how we might be able to fund another cycle.

Zakmick - Thanks for the info about the clinic in Dandenong, I may look into that. I will watch with interest what decision you make.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi little feet great to hear from you! The clinic in dandenong will be my only hope if this cycle doesn't work. It's about time vic got a cheap clinic though, we initially looked into traveling to westmead in Sydney as it was so much cheaper but luckily we didn't have to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does seem a bit odd doesn't it that one clinic can bulk-bill everything and others cant?
    Hope either way it brings good results

Thanks
    Reviews

We are booked in for EC on Monday
    Was hoping for weekend but alas not to be. My FS hopes to get 6 - 10 eggs so hope she is right

Any tips for how to distract myself over the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news vivre, I think I'm Tuesday but won't know for sure till Friday after scan and bloods.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (25-10-2012)