+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Hi ladies, another old timer here just stopping by to say hi & wish you all luck with your ivf journey. I saw a few names I recognized, hi jack & pippi & congrats pippi on your bfp! I'm 35 wks along with bub 2, dd just turned 1 a few wks ago. Has been a drama filled pregnancy as bub has 2 heart serious problems but just taking it day by day & still very grateful for this natural miracle.Goodluck to everyone ttc, ivf is very stressful in so many ways but the end result is definitely worth it. I will keep stalking this thread as it was a lifesaver when I was going through ivf.
    Last edited by mummyplease; 05-09-2012 at 21:20.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

Thanks Pippi, DH and I discussed pgd tonight and we will give this cycle one more go before we head down that route. Would like to discuss with someone other than current FS about it. Dr Raphael, was an FS I researched as he specialties in recurrent m/c.

Hi mummyplease!! I remember you!! Sorry to hear of the heart problems with your little bub. X

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls some advice please?
    What have your male partners been told to prepare their sperm for vitamins and ejaculation?
    DH is currently taking and has been for 2+wks: zinc plus, Vit C and royal jelly. He has low sperm count no official tests just noted with sample given at 2 stim cycles ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! Haven't been around BH much lately but thought I'd drop by and say hello

Pippi- So glad to hear about your BFP Best wishes for the next 8 or so months!

Zacmick- Sorry to hear about your latest BFN, really hoping this cycle is the one for you In regards to the male thing, DH was on Menevit and Coenzyme Q10. There was no real recommendation from FS about this, just thought it couldn't hurt. I think they need to take them for at least 3 months to have effect though, as the sperm that they have today is actually 3 months in the making...

Mummyplease- That must be very scary for you finding out about the baby's heart condition. My little girl has a rare congenital heart defect called tetralogy of Fallot (basically a large hole in the heart and narrowed pulminary artery). We found out when she was 8 weeks old when my GP found a murmur. I'm still not sure how it was missed in all the scans we had during pregnancy. She had open heart bypass surgery a month ago (at 4 months old) and is now recovering well although she may need further surgery when she's older. It has been a really stressful time but the doctors and nurses at the RCH have been amazing. Are you going there for monitoring at present? We've also found being a member of Heart Kids has been helpful too. Let me know if you have any questions or just want to talk to the mum of another heart kid

Thanks
    Reviews

Vesper, my old buddy!! So nice to hear from you!! I'm so sorry about your little girl, I was unaware of the hole in her little heart. I'm glad that the operation was a success and you have the support of RCH- they are amazing aren't they!!
    Fx I hope this our cycle too xx

Thanks
    Reviews

At clinic now....... Bit nervous and desperately need to pee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Jen! You are now PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #7**

Good luck Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Jen your PUPO!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been MIA for a few weeks, had loads of non-baby related stuff going on. Good in a way as it was keeping my mind off AF being late. She finally arrived on Fri so I started sniffing and jabbing yesterday. Let's hope this is the one for me.

Zakmick - Sorry about your recent BFN, I hope that your next one brings you your baby. for you and sending best wishes your way.

Jen - How exciting to be PUPO!! Hope the 2ww carzies stay away! for you.

Pippi - Congratualtions on your BFP! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy.

Vesper - Can't imagine how hard it must have been to see your baby go through surgery. Sounds like you have handled it amazingly. May she continue to get stronger. Best wishes to you all.

Mummyplease - Thinking of you, sounds like you are taking the news in your stride. Hope you find the support you need.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well.