+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Was I pregnant?? Please help me.

Hi Ladies I need some help,

I hope none of this is too much info but I can't shake that I think I was pregnant.

I'm on provera and tried for a baby last month on the 4th of August while on it (my gyno told me that this was ok), I stayed on provera as my gyno told me to continue until I was originally meant to stop which was the 17th of August. During that time I had symptoms but did a pregnancy test and it was negative, did a blood test too and it came back negative also (12 days after trying). Anyways I got my period a week after I stopped taking provera but this time it was completely different. Normally I have one day of spotting or one day of light or medium then go into heavy for about three days. This time I was spotting for three days, day 1 was light, days 2, 3 and 4 were light/meduim and then 5 and 6 were light. My tempreture remained high right up til day 5. On day 4 (27th of August) while my temp was high I passed a clot but it was nothing like I've passed before. It was like red jelly, the same colour and texture. It was probably the size of maybe two 50 cent pieces. It was so strange, normally I pass dark red almost black clots in a smaller size but this time it was bright red, and reminded me of Jelly.

The problem is I can't shake that I think I was pregnant and maybe the tests didn't pick it up. I had symptoms, my period was nothing like previous times, My temp remained high right up until I passed the clot, the clot was nothing like I have passed before ever and I'm 31 and had a lot of periods and not once has it been like that. Is it possible that I was infact pregnant? Is that sort of clot normal?

Please help me, I don't see my gyno for another two weeks and I just can't shake the feeling that I was, I don't feel like I am anymore but feel like I was.

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Generally, hcg is what causes you to have pregnancy symptoms. If your hcg levels were high enough to cause symptoms, a blood test would have most certainly picked it up and given you a positive result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    My clots were like liver and also stringy bits (sorry for the overshare but that's what they were) when I had a m/c. Implantation happens usually 6-12 days after ovulation so you possibly could have had a very late implant and the levels were too low. But blood tests will pick up literally 1. So it's really hard to say, but I'm thinking it may have been something else causing the symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently the nurse not the gyno said that the result was only a two so it was negative.

It's not just the symptoms that makes me think that I was. It's more the way my period was. So different from normal, much lighter and the clot was the most weirdest I've ever passed. My temp was still high right up until the day after I passed it so it makes me wonder was I pregnant. One of my worries when I was on provera after I tried was that when I stopped it, it would basically flush the lining, the baby and all. I'm wondering if that's what it's done.

Maybe it's a question I need to ask my gyno.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Was I pregnant?? Please help me.

A positive hcg on bloods is > 5.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub