+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Stuff you thought everyone else knew......

That its really, really bad to straighten/curl your hair when its half wet, so many people tell me they do this, so frustrating!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Stuff you thought everyone else knew......

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDogLover View Post
    I never knew that some traffic lights are on sensors, I thought they were all on a repetitive timer. So when my best friend and I were driving around in the middle of the night years ago, I was amazed at how every single traffic light turned green when we got to it, I thought it was really weird. And my best friend thought I was an idiot because I didn't know that they have sensors when you drive up to them LOL
    Well thats true at times, but not always. During peak hour they are regulated to ensure good traffic flow. During the day (not peak hour), right hand turns are done by sensor, at night, its mainly sensor.

Did you also know emergency services can alter the patterns to get through the CBD. Have you ever noticed how if youre in town waiting to walk across the liguts but tyey dont change?.... this is why!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using BubHub