+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default mums to be - anyone in the western suburbs aswell as southwest.

hey,

im here in brisbane from the uk and i am currently 12 weeks pregnant. I dont have many friends here and would love to meet other expecting mums for a natter now and again, maybe go for lunch or start up a class.

Im starting to feel very alone here, my partner works in the outback so rarely see him.
    I am currently working part time as a nanny but as the boys are at school i have the days free.

would be great to hear back from any mummies and mums to be.

im in the fig tree pocket area but willing to meet in the city or other suburbs.

Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma... Congrats on your pregnancy.. When are you due?

I had a little boy last Friday and keen to meet other mums in the area (I live in Moggill).. Did you have any luck with this post you put up?

Hope you're well!

cheers,
    claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Claire,

congrats on the birth of your baby boy. I have 3 weeks to go until my DD!!
    How was your birth?

well unfortunatly im no longer in brisbane, i didnt have much luck meeting people there but i did when i moved to darwin, met 3 lovely girls.
    I am now back in the uk, due to my relationship with the babies dad breaking down.

are you on facebook as i can pass you onto people i know through a group, some of the mums are still cooking their bubs and some have had there babies. i know they often do meet ups in brisbane.

Hope you are well and are enjoying motherhood.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi - Im a 28yr old mum to a 2.5yr old and one one the way. We have recently relocated from the UK and am looking to meet other mums like yourself for coffee, playdates etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Im originally from the UK but have been living on the GC for the last four years. We are moving to Brisbane in the next 2 months - likely to be western suburbs as work in Toowong. Would love to catch up for a playdate I have two daughters aged 1 & 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all...

Sorry for the delay... if anyone's still interested in catching up (brisbane western suburbs), please email me on devlin.claire@gmail.com

Cheers,
    Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

I am also looking to meet other mums and bubs in the area. I have a boy, 5 1/2 months old.

Happy to catch up anywhere in Brissy.

Bron

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

we've organized a catch up for the 23rd April.. Please email me at Devlin.claire@gmail.com if you've not heard from me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive recently move to Pinjarra Hills and would love to meet some other Mums from around here. I have 4 girls aged between 3mths and 10 years.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    We had organised a coffee date a couple months ago which I couldn't make in the end... did anyone else go?
    Welcome to the area to you and your girls (how do you keep up with 4?)! I am in 2 mother's groups in the area and we catch up pretty regularly - email me at devlin.claire@gmail.com if you'd like to come along to movies or coffee?
    Claire