+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very special person wanted as an egg donor...

Egg donor wanted
    We are a very loving, financially secure couple who have been blessed to find one another but unfortunately there is one piece of the puzzle missing to make our lives complete. We have been trying for 7 years (5 with the help of IVF treatment) to have a family of our own. But have now come to the point of where our only hope is with the help of an egg donor. We are thankful God parents to 3 wonderful children of friends & family & adoring aunty & uncle to many more nieces & nephews. We offer a child an extended family of loving grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins & friends who would love nothing better than for us to have a child of our own. I have an adult son but always hoped to have more children & would love nothing more than to be able to give my husband the gift of being a parent as well & for us to be able to share that journey together. We are a down to earth couple who love our home life with cooking & gardening being something we both enjoy.
    If you are aged between of 25-35, have completed your own family & would like to be a part of helping to make our dreams come true, please contact us by email: fingerscrossed23@yahoo.com.au
    All travel & medical expenses will be fully reimbursed.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act (Vic) (August 2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry just a quick reply, have you also posted your details on connection websites such as Pride Angel? I found it useful to let as many people know I was looking as possible, the more people that know the better chance you have of finding that special person to help!! Hope this helps and good luck, let us know how you get on! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the suggestion, I hadn't heard of pride angel. I have signed up with them now, so hopefully something positive will happen, will keep you posted. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed!! Good luck, look forwar to hearing from you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there kob65

Just popped in to to wish you all the best and every success with finding your egg donor angel

tc,

J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Kob65, just wishing a you all the best for meeting your lovely donor soon.
    Also wrighty2 thanks for the tip about pride angel, I will check them out too.
    Diana

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Diana,

Wishing you all the very best in your journey also xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kob65 For This Useful Post:

DianaB  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there kob65

Just popped in to wish you well

J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wondered how you were getting on? Have you had any luck? Fingers crossed, hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wrighty2,

Thanks for checking in on me, we have actually found an egg donor & are hopefully looking to start some of the counselling & initial appointments before Christmas & then get things really going in the new year. Very early days yet, but we are VERY excited, will keep you posted...xx