+ Reply to Thread
    somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vent... Rant.... Whinge!

My husband is so unselfish with his time, that it's actually making him selfish!!!!

He is CONSTANTLY helping other people do things, but at the expense of family time! He never offers to take DS with him, so all week DS just wants to see his dad and I just want to see my husband, and he is off helping mates move, or helping someone with their garden, grrrr! I love that he feels the need to help, and that he is so caring, but wish he would open his eyes and see that he has a pregnant wife and a son that want to actually spend some quality time with him!!!!

Vent over! Anyone else have a perfect husband that ****s you to tears sometimes???

Thanks
    Reviews
    "I'm just helping a mate"
    Screw your mate, I want some TIME OFF!

Huh, sigh, I know how you feel...

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews

Well, after my vent this morning I'm still super annoyed! He and his mate turned up here an hour after DH left, because his mates kids were getting restless, so they came here to finish up, so I could watch all the kids... WTF! Now, I find out that tomorrow morning he will be spending a few hours in our garden before I have to work, because he didn't get a chance to today!!! Grrrr.... I know that it's our garden and he is doing it for us, but why can't he spend time with his family in the morning, and then spend time in the garden with DS in the arvo??? Instead he expects me to keep DS out of his way (ie:stuck inside)

And now he is laying beside me snoring like a dinosaur and I can't sleep!!!!

Am I being an unreasonable hormonal biatch??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Nope, I'd be annoyed too. Especially about them bringing the mates kids for you to watch. I would've packed up my child & gone out - it's very rude to assume you're happy to spend your weekend watching someone's children & just dumping them on you.

My DP used to be a bit like this, till we drove for 3h round trip to pick up a bed his friend had bought on ebay & drop it off & said friend didn't even say Thanks. Some people are so selfish!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to becandabub For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Vent... Rant.... Whinge!

Does he know how you and DS feel? Hugsss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Have you spoke to him about how you feel? Because tbh I'd be really annoyed if my DH did this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Vent... Rant.... Whinge!

Wow! I could have written this exact post!!

DP is always helping someone out whether fixing their car, painting, building something for them, picking them up completely out of his way. The list goes on and on..

I'm glad he's so helpful but honestly DS and I just need him here doing nothing sometimes. He does play with DS and will take him with him to do things occasionally. It depends how much time he has and what he is doing.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh wow I know that feeling so well! Every time DF does that I feel so unimportant to him that I end up in tears. Every one goes on about what great guy he is (and he is usually) and I'm biting my tongue thinking 'So why won't he go this for his own family?'