+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Ipod or Tablet or phone??

so far every tablet i have used requires a card for purchases,
    There are tons of free stuff on the market though.

Dp has a motorola xoom which isnt fabulous (though aparently number 2 is better) , the camera is pretty bad.

He had an iphone 3 which was great, camera was okay on it.

Have you considered a cheaper android phone?
    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ipod or Tablet or phone??

From what I've been reading online, Apple are releasing an iPad mini. They are having an event mid September so might be good to hold tight and see what happens. Their current products will go down in price once the next models are released anyway. iPads are pretty portable though. I have two in my bag most of the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we are thinking about going to cash converters for a look...get something 2nd hand? A cheaper android phone might be the answer.

it's a big responsibility for an 8 year old... i don't want something overly expensive for his first one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    we are thinking about going to cash converters for a look...get something 2nd hand? A cheaper android phone might be the answer.

it's a big responsibility for an 8 year old... i don't want something overly expensive for his first one.
    In that case i would try ebay. You will probably get cheaper on there then you would from cash converters.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Just another thought.. If you are going android you can probably pick up a cheap new one if you look around.
    For a while woolies was selling a LG one for $50.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post

eBay or local fb recycle groups would be best bet. My 2 yr old had his own iPad. It is in a leather case but has been thrown quite a few times and hasn't broken. Corners are slightly dented but they are pretty hardy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Optus $50 plan gets you a free 8-16gb iPhone with free text messaging and social networking? Can get similar plans with other great phones as well, however I have this iPhone plan and love it