+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trying to conceive

Hi all I am trying to concieve with my partner. We have tried to concieve during ovulation august 26/27 and then september 1/2. So far i have experienced all kinds of symptoms but am worried because i really want to be pregnant.

I have experienced nausea, a weird pulling tight feeling in my abdomen, really sore muscles, fatigue, forgetfulness, very sore breasts i cant even wear a bra without it being really uncomfortable. I am at the moment about 7dpo and holding my breath to see if my af comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You get your BFP in about a week!!! Try and relax though (I know that is hard!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been trying to relax and not think about it, but am going to wait to see what comes in the next week....hard to not be nervous. If im not pregnant id like to know what these symptoms are haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hopefully you get your BFP

I've been off the pill for 5 months and had 'symptoms' every month before AF is due. So far I haven't had a BFP. I think because we're ttc, I'm a lot more alert to my body, and am reading too much into them. Maybe the pill was keeping all of these symptoms away, and now that I'm off it, I think they mean something, when in fact they could just be normal during my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah its really hard, i didnt even know i was ovulating and my partner decided he was ready which was a huuuuuge step for him. i havent been on any contraceptives for a while because he travels to melbourne for work and we havent been seeing each other much so when we do have sex we just use condoms. Then i thought maybe i have a uti but id never know because i dont even get symptoms and I had an intense pulling in my abdomen from conception.....overthinking probably, just want to know already! If not my oartner is away for 2 months so we cant try again for a while id be too lucky if it happened the first time we tried i guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It wouldn't be the first time it happened straight away. Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks