+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oooooohhhh Let me just not go there. The sh1t would hit the fan if any of that EVER happened with my two.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

kriista  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How would you respond if your child...

I would do basically the same as pp's and leave ASAP! But is this a random one off thing for my child or do they do it all the time?

I would be wondering what on earth is going on in my little mans head (did something bad happen or is something wrong) if he did all of those those things in one night just out of the blue & my son is 3.5yrs old (and quite 'spirited' shall we say LOL)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrswhitehouse For This Useful Post:

Cdro  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd sit back with a wine and pretend they weren't mine

If one of MY children behaved that way -I'd be telling DP to round up the other two whilst I gently restrained the feral one and left the place apologising repeatedly.(this would be after attempting distraction like, colouring in books etc)

We'd have a very important 'chat' about "time and place behaviour" and how we treat others..and then they'd be taken home to bed.
    Last edited by FiveInTheBed; 07-09-2012 at 20:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd be taking my child home for a very stern talking to. I'd be pretty disturbed by the spitting and hitting. There would have to be consequences for such behavior.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Can I change my answer? I agree with jackass!

But I would still up and leave.
    I would up and leave as well. No doubt! It would be clear that the child needed to be in a different environment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I would up and leave as well. No doubt! It would be clear that the child needed to be in a different environment.
    Oh yes. Not saying you wouldnt! Lol. I've had some wine and am scared of offending someone off to bed with me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

'for' me not with me....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Oh yes. Not saying you wouldnt! Lol. I've had some wine and am scared of offending someone off to bed with me!
    Wine? Good girl!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: How would you respond if your child...

I would leave immediately and be extremely disappointed in my child. We would discuss consequences as soon as he calmed down

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: How would you respond if your child...

I'd be really freaked out if jasper did that. We'd be straight home for sure but specifically if MY son did that I'd be calling health direct to see if there was anything I should look for that could have set him off.

I have no idea what I'd do if my hypothetical child had special needs etc though I'd probably want to go home as it doesn't sound good for any one to stay there.

Or if my kid was just a little so-n-so I'd probably just go upside his head. Honestly I have no idea. Jasper is energetic but spitting and hitting. Eek !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub