+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear AndrewTheEmu.
    You have such an awesome name. It blew my mind.

Dear life,
    F! Ck you for cancelling flights and strokes and shiz.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Just had to post this,

Dear DD,

Thank you. Thank you for breaking the streak of feral that we have been having. Thank you for being the single most cutest person on the plant and after I let you stay up with me to watch a movie, rolling over on the lounge and saying "thank you mummy let me watch movie. I love you so much" it really made my night.

I love you to the end of the universe and back. Now please go to sleep like you said you would...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH,

Talk to the kids properly and stop speaking down to them and yelling at them. They are 4 and 6, give them a break! They don't do things intentionally to annoy you!

I do alot for you, and I'm sick of being told off all the time like I'm a child. I'm tired of being made to feel inadequate in EVERYTHING I do because nothing is ever good enough for you.

I'm sorry your OCD makes my cleaning/organising etc look like its not good enough, but it's the best I can do.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you seem to think you are. I do the school and kinder runs every day, organise the kids in the morning, organise your dinner, clean the house (well try to), run errands for you because you prefer to call me to tell me to call someone/somewhere rather than call them yourself in the first place, I do all the bills, budget and finances alone, study online full time to give us a better future, then after rushing home from the school pickup, I rush off to work for another 6+ hours. I do not appreciate it when I have worked from 4pm this afternoon, finished work at 10 then done the weekly food shop, come home and unloaded the car myself, put all the shopping away myself, and you crack it that I ask you to take a break from your game to worm the dog! My sciatica is killing me so I don't have the usual amount of patience for your crap tonight!
    And believe me one of these days I will lose it because you never appreciate any of it. Every day just to be with you is a struggle, so no, I don't give a rats clacker that you are feeling unappreciated because you washed the sheets and I didnt notice! Join the friggin club!

I hope you never ever have to feel the pain of being cheated on by someone you love as much as I love you. When I had severe PND you decided that someone else was better than me and kicked me while I was down. F**k you! Every day to be with you is a struggle, so forgive me if no I don't want to kiss or hug you all the time, or even have sex with you. Everytime I do, I think of you kissing, hugging or having sex with her - her who was meant to be my friend, and you who was meant to be my Husband. You'll never understand how this feels, so stop saying you do! You have no idea! You can say sorry all you like, it doesn't mean a thing. Stop asking what's wrong - You already know the answer. Did you think I'd forgotten about it and am now sad about something else? Don't kid yourself. And no, I'll never forgive you.
    Warm Regards,

Your (still heartbroken) Wife

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinksamillion For This Useful Post:

Cleigh  (09-09-2012),jess1992  (09-09-2012),munchkin275  (09-09-2012),Rutabaga  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DH,

You are so oblivious to what's going on around you when the tv is on. You might be standing there 1 foot away holding a sleeping DS but I was struggling to get up from the couch, surely you're not that unaware. I am not as big as I am going to be and it's only going to get harder considering there are 2 people growing inside me. Good to know I won't be able to rely on you for that help either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear robbers who broke into my home early Tuesday morning as we slept - minutes after I had fed and settled my newborn. Thanks for stealing our computers and a lifetime of our memories (photos) in the process. No I didn't have them backed up because I didn't expect t the likes of YOU to break into my house. Thank you also for stealing and torching my brand new car. At least you dumped my bugaboo and some of my baby's presents I had gotten on the weekend which were in the back. However the presents you didn't dump - including a towel and bib with her name on them and my husbands first fathers day gift of a picture of the three of us minutes after the baby's birth - I'm left to wonder why you stole them. What good is a picture of my family to you?? Im so very mad. My only consolation is that you didn't discover the baby's cash in some cards and dumped them with the rest of the stuff which we got back - including the most expensive item - which you could've easily sold but are probably too stupid to know what it is - our Bugaboo.
    That is all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

munchkin275  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinksamillion View Post
    Dear DH,

Talk to the kids properly and stop speaking down to them and yelling at them. They are 4 and 6, give them a break! They don't do things intentionally to annoy you!

I do alot for you, and I'm sick of being told off all the time like I'm a child. I'm tired of being made to feel inadequate in EVERYTHING I do because nothing is ever good enough for you.

I'm sorry your OCD makes my cleaning/organising etc look like its not good enough, but it's the best I can do.

I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you seem to think you are. I do the school and kinder runs every day, organise the kids in the morning, organise your dinner, clean the house (well try to), run errands for you because you prefer to call me to tell me to call someone/somewhere rather than call them yourself in the first place, I do all the bills, budget and finances alone, study online full time to give us a better future, then after rushing home from the school pickup, I rush off to work for another 6+ hours. I do not appreciate it when I have worked from 4pm this afternoon, finished work at 10 then done the weekly food shop, come home and unloaded the car myself, put all the shopping away myself, and you crack it that I ask you to take a break from your game to worm the dog! My sciatica is killing me so I don't have the usual amount of patience for your crap tonight!
    And believe me one of these days I will lose it because you never appreciate any of it. Every day just to be with you is a struggle, so no, I don't give a rats clacker that you are feeling unappreciated because you washed the sheets and I didnt notice! Join the friggin club!

I hope you never ever have to feel the pain of being cheated on by someone you love as much as I love you. When I had severe PND you decided that someone else was better than me and kicked me while I was down. F**k you! Every day to be with you is a struggle, so forgive me if no I don't want to kiss or hug you all the time, or even have sex with you. Everytime I do, I think of you kissing, hugging or having sex with her - her who was meant to be my friend, and you who was meant to be my Husband. You'll never understand how this feels, so stop saying you do! You have no idea! You can say sorry all you like, it doesn't mean a thing. Stop asking what's wrong - You already know the answer. Did you think I'd forgotten about it and am now sad about something else? Don't kid yourself. And no, I'll never forgive you.
    Warm Regards,

Your (still heartbroken) Wife
    (((Hugs)))

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Dear DD1,
    You do not have to wake up and cry hysterically until I come into the room, just so you can ask me what time the sun is going to come up. You know what time it's going to come up. You don't have to ask me every night, and you don't have to wake up to ask me, much less cry about it like the world is going to end.

Thanks
    Reviews

DS, I love you dearly, to infinity and back, and understand that adolescence is a difficult time but seriously - why do you have to go through a smelly stage?? I hate following you with the Glen 20 and silently wishing you'd get off the couch so I can spray it again!!!

P.S - thanks for doing a load of your laundry this morning, but there was really no need for you to 'top off' the machine with a few of my items - thanks though xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Dear robbers who broke into my home early Tuesday morning as we slept - minutes after I had fed and settled my newborn. Thanks for stealing our computers and a lifetime of our memories (photos) in the process. No I didn't have them backed up because I didn't expect t the likes of YOU to break into my house. Thank you also for stealing and torching my brand new car. At least you dumped my bugaboo and some of my baby's presents I had gotten on the weekend which were in the back. However the presents you didn't dump - including a towel and bib with her name on them and my husbands first fathers day gift of a picture of the three of us minutes after the baby's birth - I'm left to wonder why you stole them. What good is a picture of my family to you?? Im so very mad. My only consolation is that you didn't discover the baby's cash in some cards and dumped them with the rest of the stuff which we got back - including the most expensive item - which you could've easily sold but are probably too stupid to know what it is - our Bugaboo.
    That is all.
    I'm so sorry that happend to you, massive hugs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babynomad For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (09-09-2012)