+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear randoms,

Stop telling me to enjoy every minute of every moment of every day because I'll blink and my babies will be grown up. Don't tell me "they are so easy at that age" or tell me how much you/I'll miss it when it's over. It freaks me out thinking things will get worse. Obviously you've forgotten/never had a baby and toddler who wake all night and insist on touching everything. Today I caught myself looking on at 3 x 50ish year old men sitting at a cafe bar having wine and chatting and said to df "one day that will be us!"..

.... yes.... I'm looking forward to grey hair and being middle aged because I'll be able to drink wine in peace!

Kind regards

Strung out mummy of little people

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Heere's one after another random message...

Dear Uncle, (read extremely bad C word)

F/&* off. I do not appreciate you telling me that DP needs tlc and to not have to do anything when he's home so he doesn't feel like a meal ticket. Are you effing serious?!?!

When we started dating we were both broke as all hell and we have both worked super hard to get OUR debts paid off.

Yes I am a SAHM, That doesn't mean when DP is home for 6 days that he gets to sit on his @r$e the whole time while I work 24/7 looking after him, the house and 2 kids. When do I get tlc and time off?

And telling me everytime we talk, just makes me hate you more. You are an ****hole and have always been one. Remember when my dad was in ICU after almost dying from an accident in Tasmania? Remember telling me I wasn't allowed to fly down from sydney or call the hospital because it would be an inconvenience? Well I still haven't forgiven you and probably never will. And justifying it by saying well he's MY brother, doesn't cut it. He's MY dad!!! Gah!

I HATE YOU!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear loser, Please realise that I am a human being and you are a computer program. It frightens me how shut down you are, and how you cannot see that you are not normal. real people make mistakes, they don't sit on thrones of high judgement. You are really really weird, and I am really really sick of dealing with it.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Another from me haha

Dear Harcourts realestate (not all just my office)
    I was under the impression that the house was fumigated like all houses and that no one had been I their since I applied, so after I got the keys today and went to look at the house I was very disgusted that there were leaves through out the house and I had fleas on me. And I'm pretty ****ssed off that your office closes at 1200 on a sat. Make sure you guys return my call on Monday or I'm going to turn into the other guy

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear mother,

I love you, but pleeeeeeease:
    1. Stop commenting on my weight. I am only 58kg, and for you to say after a recent chance-meeting with a high school friend "who would have ever thought that you would end up being the 'big one' out of the two of you" was kind of hurtful. Especially considering I have had another child since her DD was born....
    2. Stop giving me the guilts about my DDs 'bad diet', including 'no wonder she gets sick all the time'. You know as a special Ed teacher of 30 years, that my DDs sensory processing disorder limits what she can eat when she is stressed. So yeah 2 minute noodles is ok. Get over it.

Your loving daughter xxx

( she usually is quite good but my god these two issues come up alot!!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Dad,

Get that stupid angry look off your face when you talk to me. And stop getting annoyed when YOU can't hear ME!!! Go sort out your hearing because I'm effing sick of yelling everything, and then having you get angry with me because you can't hear me.

Thanks very much,

Your loving daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DP,
    You knew I have been wanting to set up my aviary since we moved into this house. So when you tell me you are going to do it this weekend and then dont do it, DO NOT get mad at me and get up on your high horse because I am annoyed. If you werent planning on doing it then, dont tell me you are! Ohh and "but I didnt see you get up and get started" is not a valid excuse when you know I am 6weeks preg and we already lost a baby earlier this year. Cause moving a metal aviary and digging/levelling out half a hill wont up my chances of miscarriage at all! Thanx dear!

Sincerely
    Your loving girl.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear XDP,

Telling me that you miss us and you love me and you want to get a place together and then NOT SHOWING UP tonight after I expressed the fact I've had no sleep all week due to our sick daughter because YOU'RE tired & 'not going to be good company' is pathetic and makes me realise my life was going just fine and now I'm back at square one.

Go f&@k yourself!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear me

It's ok to feel happy that you are preg with baby #3 despite you BFF having miscarriage 3 wks ago & your fave people spent 10 yrs trying to have a baby only to lose twins this year.

It's ok that your two children are perfectly healthy while your nephew has a chronic lifelong illness. You have done everything you can like the cord blood from this baby instead of the bone marrow transplant he has to have.

You can let the guilt go.

From me

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews

Dear lady that frequents my (friends) restaurant..

Nobody likes you. Please go home.

Your rude, abrupt, you don't seem to have an 'inside voice', you push your way infront of a line 6 people deep to ask (yell at) me which table is yours. Then you proceed to yell at your friends.. All night.. and start a fight (shoving) outside.

Youve got to be atleast 60 for crist sake. And you don't look like a bogan.. you look like my nana. What is wrong with you?

I wish someone would tell me you had some kind of 'mental' problem because the I'd probably be able to handle to you better.

When you 'lost it' tonight YELLING at ME about why your stupid rump the size of my head couldn't be cooked well done (due to the size/time that would take) I laughed.

I laughted because for the first time I realized I could spit in your food.

I don't know how you manage to find 12 friends to dine in your company.. I noticed 4 left quickly after the shoving/yelling incident outside.. But they'll be back, your always back.

I can understand 1 person letting you yell at them (maybe they're intimidated) but out of your 12 friends.. NONE of them can tell you your a b!t(h and a pain in the ar$e?

WTF?

Just blows my mind. Go away.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

Eko  (12-09-2012),jess1992  (09-09-2012)