+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear (you know who you are),

You may think it is acceptable to drive your kids around after 4 glasses of wine but if you ever pull that sh*t on my children I will make it my mission to have you off the road. Next time I see you drinking n driving I will be calling the police. You may not care about anyone else (including your children) but I do. You are terribly selfish.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

aish  (08-09-2012),mousky  (08-09-2012),Pinksamillion  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Call your local road and traffic and cancel the rego. Explain the situation to them, and tell them that you're unable to recover the plates (you might have to complete a stat dec).
    Then call your BIL and tell him that you've cancelled the rego and that if he wants to re-register the car he will need to pay for it for you to do the change of ownership paperwork. Get your DH to do it if you need to, and get HIM to have a go at your BIL that because he hasn't paid for the car yet, he's stopping you from buying things for YOUR baby.
    Technically it's still your car. If he cracks it, tell him that he has whatever period of time to pay for it that you like or you'll go to the police and report the vehicle as stolen. He hasn't paid for it and he's had it for months. That classifies as stolen.

What a d!ck.
    Yeah we were trying to avoid conflict because he is family and DH and I get along with his wife (DH sister) so well, but I think it's gotten to the stage we need to do something drastic like just turn up and take the car back or demand the money. He makes me so angry! Thanks for the good advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear baby in my belly:
    I love you. Please let me get comfortable at night and when i finally do, dont wake up and start kicking me till 3,4,5am!
    Oh and im so sorry about all the people who are "hoping you're a BOY". I just want you healthy, my beautiful little one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear neighbors builder,

Im sorry you went broke (actually I'm not), but did you really have to take HALF the temporary fence down, leaving an elephant sized escape route for my little dogs? It's been over a week of not being able to let my dogs outside unleashed. Did you really need to leave my fenced un-rebuilt for 6 months longer than the two week period you promised me? Did you really need to dump our very expensive garden edging in a pile, ruining it? Did you also really need to dig up my front yard without asking, then replace our lovely lawn with mud and stones?

Dear landlord of offending half finished development,

Fix our bloody fence! If our dogs happen to escape, get injured or killed, I will sue you from here to eternity. Fix our front yard. If my husband flings a stone into my hard earned new car or god help you into his leg, I will hunt you down and sprinkle stones over every scerick of lawn on your property that I can find.

Deat liquidator company of aforementioned builder,

No we do not have the money to hire a fencer to fix their mess or a gardener to rebuild our lawn. We don't even have the money to hire a lawyer to get this c**p fixed up. My husband has cancer and the treatments are $150+ a week and I'm about to go on maternity leave.

FFFAAAAAARRRRRKKKKK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mousky View Post
    Dear neighbors builder,

Im sorry you went broke (actually I'm not), but did you really have to take HALF the temporary fence down, leaving an elephant sized escape route for my little dogs? It's been over a week of not being able to let my dogs outside unleashed. Did you really need to leave my fenced un-rebuilt for 6 months longer than the two week period you promised me? Did you really need to dump our very expensive garden edging in a pile, ruining it? Did you also really need to dig up my front yard without asking, then replace our lovely lawn with mud and stones?

Fix our bloody fence! If our dogs happen to escape, get injured or killed, I will sue you from here to eternity. Fix our front yard. If my husband flings a stone into my hard earned new car or god help you into his leg, I will hunt you down and sprinkle stones over every scerick of lawn on your property that I can find.

No we do not have the money to hire a fencer to fix their mess or a gardener to rebuild our lawn. We don't even have the money to hire a lawyer to get this c**p fixed up. My husband has cancer and the treatments are $150+ a week and I'm about to go on maternity leave.

FFFAAAAAARRRRRKKKKK
    Oh that is all fundamentally rotten. I'm sorry x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mousky View Post
    Dear neighbors builder,

FFFAAAAAARRRRRKKKKK
    Oh I'm sorry

I think I would lose my $hit!
    Have you thought about writing to ACA? They could help with all aspects. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by curlyhead21 View Post
    Dear neighbours,
    Move. Move as far away from here as possible. You are nice people but your two stupid massive German Shepherds are stressing me out and making me hate living here...and I really like our house!
    Your dogs bark non stop all damn day...all...day. I've had to rearrange or entire house so that our baby sleeps on the opposite side of the house because your stupid dogs would wake her during the day. We cannot use our backyard because your dogs are at the fence barking and digging. One of the dogs even got half way under the fence while I was in the yard playing with my baby and small dog. I cannot hang washing out without constant noise. I cannot even have our back door open without sounds from our house setting your dogs off. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.
    So please go away.
    I am pushing to move house for the same reason. why are people so inconsiderate? I am about to have a mental breakdown because of the stupid animals and the council won't do anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dear LK,
    Please let me see u Monday! I need u to be ok.

Dear CB,
    WOW! U r a f$&@ing moron, u were the reason we lost today n u were the one who big noted urself saying u shouldn't be on the bench. Hopefully u showed urself why u deserve it today. I hate u n probably won't go out of my way to speak to u again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear eBay buyer

No I don't want you coming to my house to pay cash for your item. Sorry I don't like giving my details and having random strangers come to my house - that's why I say postage not pick up. Not happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear unknown person who somehow obtained my credit card number & tried to splurge with it yesterday....

You have very much inconvenienced me as I now can't do our grocery shop online until a new card arrives (its only used for the grocery shopping so I'm a bit freaked how it was obtained)

But....thankyou cba for being so efficient at realising something was amiss & suspended it before I was even out of bed!

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub