+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear Optus

Your reception is becoming like vodaphone. You completely disappear randomly when I havnt moved and I end up having to turn the phone on an off 3-4 times a day to get you back. I'm getting very angry at this now. The silly phone is only 8 months oldish!!! Gahhh what's with all these companies stuffing me around

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Dear world
    Mitochondrial disease effects and kills more children than childhood cancers, yet gets not even a fraction of the research funds, please keep up and care about our kids as much as any others.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear dh,

Don't look at me like I'm on another planet when I ask you to take the baby while I have an uninterrupted shower.

I realise been outside in your shed is what you want to do, but please be considerate for once and ask if I would like a hand with anything, especially considering you are going out to a social event all day.

Grr.

Me + DH
    DS 2
    DD
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Dear DF,

You got me pregnant. You're 50% to blame. Don't complain that I am tired and grumpy cause you knew it'd happen

Me 27 - with DS, 7, DD, 2, and beanie due 1/5/13!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue&Pink For This Useful Post:

Eko  (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear oven,
    Thanx for being a piece of crap, I do love how you burn every thing I cook on the lowest settings. Your really starting to make me look bad. Cant wait to leave you and go home to my oven

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear workmates

No I am not pregnant yet but thanks for asking me repeatedly and reminding me every 5mins. I haven't been pregnant for the last 5 yrs so why would I be today when I wasn't yesterday?

And no there mustn't 'be something wrong' with me. All my tests are normal as are dh's, but thanks for making me feel worse.

To one particular work 'friend' please dont whinge that your pregnancy was planned but happened faster than you thought. Oh you poor poor thing.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    Dear Optus

Your reception is becoming like vodaphone. You completely disappear randomly when I havnt moved and I end up having to turn the phone on an off 3-4 times a day to get you back. I'm getting very angry at this now. The silly phone is only 8 months oldish!!! Gahhh what's with all these companies stuffing me around
    That happened to me and they ended up getting a VERY grumpy woman in their store demanding that they fix their problem or remove any cancellation fee so that I could go back to Telstra. Guess who incidentally has very acceptable Optus service now? ^___^

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear IL's,

I really wish you would all get out of my life and stay out. You're the most dysfunctional family I've ever come across, and I don't want your behavior and language rubbing off on my DD. Also MIL stop speaking to me in a sympathetic tone and then suddenly switching it to a "too bad/my life is worse" tone. Just go. I could probably write a book series regarding everything I hate about you.

Dear DP,

Stop speaking to me with that attitude. I do a lot for you. Stop accounting for every minute of my day, stop counting how many rows of chocolate I've eaten, stop making my friends hate me, stop trying to get sympathy from me because you cheated on me then continued to see that ***** for another 3 years INCLUDING CHRISTMAS EVE. Stop lying and interrogating me constantly. Stop making me pay for dinner if I'm too tired to cook. I'm really over this relationship, I don't even want to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    Dear IL's,

I really wish you would all get out of my life and stay out. You're the most dysfunctional family I've ever come across, and I don't want your behavior and language rubbing off on my DD. Also MIL stop speaking to me in a sympathetic tone and then suddenly switching it to a "too bad/my life is worse" tone. Just go. I could probably write a book series regarding everything I hate about you.

Dear DP,

Stop speaking to me with that attitude. I do a lot for you. Stop accounting for every minute of my day, stop counting how many rows of chocolate I've eaten, stop making my friends hate me, stop trying to get sympathy from me because you cheated on me then continued to see that ***** for another 3 years INCLUDING CHRISTMAS EVE. Stop lying and interrogating me constantly. Stop making me pay for dinner if I'm too tired to cook. I'm really over this relationship, I don't even want to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.
    What an a.ss!

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear Sushi train!

$2 sushi plates is soooo good, I don't like lining up for over an hour I am pregnant and starving!!! I'm at the end of the line

I feel like leaving but its so cheap!!!

Love your loyal customer standing in line.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

aish  (08-09-2012)