+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear BIL,

We sold you our car so you could "do it up", you didn't change the rego into your name like you said you would and you got a speeding fine, my DH lost 3 points because you wouldn't fill out the form to say it was you driving because you would lose your license because you have no points left and you nearly got us taken to court because you wouldn't pay the fine either. So now, not only has DH lost 3 points, you haven't paid us the $1000 for the car,and it's been sitting in your yard for 6 months. But you can afford to tint the windows and put new speakers and other crap in it. When we ask your wife one time about the money, you ring my DH and abuse him for "having a go" at your pregnant wife. It's his sister, shes lovely and they get along fabulously he would never have a go at her, he was just asking. ********.
    I am 36 weeks pregnant, my last thing to buy is my angelcare monitor which is $300 but I can't afford it right now, I just want what's rightfully ours, you haven't even said sorry!!!!!
    Argh. You're a douche.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDogLover View Post
    Dear BIL,

We sold you our car so you could "do it up", you didn't change the rego into your name like you said you would and you got a speeding fine, my DH lost 3 points because you wouldn't fill out the form to say it was you driving because you would lose your license because you have no points left and you nearly got us taken to court because you wouldn't pay the fine either. So now, not only has DH lost 3 points, you haven't paid us the $1000 for the car,and it's been sitting in your yard for 6 months. But you can afford to tint the windows and put new speakers and other crap in it. When we ask your wife one time about the money, you ring my DH and abuse him for "having a go" at your pregnant wife. It's his sister, shes lovely and they get along fabulously he would never have a go at her, he was just asking. ********.
    I am 36 weeks pregnant, my last thing to buy is my angelcare monitor which is $300 but I can't afford it right now, I just want what's rightfully ours, you haven't even said sorry!!!!!
    Argh. You're a douche.
    Call your local road and traffic and cancel the rego. Explain the situation to them, and tell them that you're unable to recover the plates (you might have to complete a stat dec).
    Then call your BIL and tell him that you've cancelled the rego and that if he wants to re-register the car he will need to pay for it for you to do the change of ownership paperwork. Get your DH to do it if you need to, and get HIM to have a go at your BIL that because he hasn't paid for the car yet, he's stopping you from buying things for YOUR baby.
    Technically it's still your car. If he cracks it, tell him that he has whatever period of time to pay for it that you like or you'll go to the police and report the vehicle as stolen. He hasn't paid for it and he's had it for months. That classifies as stolen.

What a d!ck.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

angelini  (10-09-2012),Bonkers  (08-09-2012),MoonMoon  (08-09-2012),mousky  (08-09-2012),Stiflers Mom  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear family and strangers and dr I saw this week,

Dont smirk when I say my sons names. It's old English and it's actually a mans name. Don't giggle or say rude things. I think it's beautiful and strong , masculine and feminine all at the same time. Out family is slightly different and we wanted a name that's old but beautiful.
    Dont shake your head when your own name is the most common and boring name around .... Names are personal and have meaning you bunch of boring conservative , weekend tie wearing, newspaper and news obsessed , beige clowns!!

God, that felt good!! Ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by babynomad View Post
    Dear family and strangers and dr I saw this week,

Dont smirk when I say my sons names. It's old English and it's actually a mans name. Don't giggle or say rude things. I think it's beautiful and strong , masculine and feminine all at the same time. Out family is slightly different and we wanted a name that's old but beautiful.
    Dont shake your head when your own name is the most common and boring name around .... Names are personal and have meaning you bunch of boring conservative , weekend tie wearing, newspaper and news obsessed , beige clowns!!

God, that felt good!! Ha ha
    Got me curious now, what's his name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    Me too!! Pls tell
    Me three!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear Hangover,

Please go. Now. It hurts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear children,

Please be nice to mummy today, I'm getting grumpy very easily. And to dd1 please please please just tidy your damn room when I ask you the first time I'm sick of telling you 100 times in 15 minutes your nearly 4 years old. It's not that friggin hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DD's grandparents,

I know you're happy to see DD but please do not put the camera a metre from her face and take a thousand photos. I don't think the flash is good for her eyes at all.

Me + DH
    DS 2
    DD
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Me three!
    Me four hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cakeish View Post
    And seriously, I weigh like 68 kgs. I'm not overweight.
    68?! That's me atm and that is in no way overweight or fat! WTF?!