+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    NurseAnni is offline Winner 2014 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by curlyhead21 View Post
    Dear neighbours,
    Move. Move as far away from here as possible. You are nice people but your two stupid massive German Shepherds are stressing me out and making me hate living here...and I really like our house!
    Your dogs bark non stop all damn day...all...day. I've had to rearrange or entire house so that our baby sleeps on the opposite side of the house because your stupid dogs would wake her during the day. We cannot use our backyard because your dogs are at the fence barking and digging. One of the dogs even got half way under the fence while I was in the yard playing with my baby and small dog. I cannot hang washing out without constant noise. I cannot even have our back door open without sounds from our house setting your dogs off. I feel like a prisoner in my own home.
    So please go away.
    Dob them in to the council. That is horrible esp with a little baby... how irresponsible of them

Sent from my GT-P6810 using BubHub

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear hotel,

A warning that our room is next to a night club would have been nice. I have come over 1400km's and am not foreseeing sleep till sunday now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted&Pregnant View Post
    Dear hotel,

A warning that our room is next to a night club would have been nice. I have come over 1400km's and am not foreseeing sleep till sunday now.
    Request to be moved to a different room!

Dear DD, I love you (and your brothers) more than life itself but after 4 days of hourly feeding something has to give, and I'm afraid is mummy's sanity.
    Please my little snuggle bunny, gtfts.

Dear DH, I love you so much, and everything you do for me/our family, but if you don't stop snoring and let me get 20 minutes sleep between the baby waking I'm going to smother you with a ****ing pillow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bizzybee For This Useful Post:

mousky  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear DH,
    The snoring. You always say you will go on the couch but when I've asked three times and you don't move, don't be surprised when I get on the couch myself. And don't be surprised to find me in tears. I'm 39+6! I'm uncomfortable, I'm sore and I'm so goddamned tired that I feel sick. And I know that if I DO drift off I'm in for a world of pelvic pain when I wake as SPD and couches aren't a good mix.

Dear Workfriend,
    I know you are on nightshift, but why you think that means its ok to text me jokes at 1 am is beyond me, and your response of another lame joke hen I asked you to stop was not appreciated. I am on maternity leave! I am tired. I am due to have a baby any minute and you have robbed me of sleep! I don't always remember to put the damn phone on silent, maybe because I'm sleep deprived?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Dear dad and stepmom.

Trust me, if I wanted to talk to you, I'd pick up the phone and call. Surely my silence is telling you something?! Stop texting and FBing me!

Dear MIL

Stop telling the world I'm making inexperienced choices because I won't CC, schedule feed, swaddle when awake or leave my DD with you. It's my baby, not yours.

And I AM on a diet, even though I allow myself the occasional treat, stop making me feel like I'm failing and puh-lease stop suggesting mother-baby exercise classes, gym memberships and your Jane Fonda video! Yes I'm still 15 kilos heavier than when we met but ffs I've just had a baby!

And while we're on it...if you want to help, do my ironing, pick up some groceries, or vacuum my house...stop offering to drive/push/nurse/bounce/bottlefeed my screaming overstimulated DD when all she wants is a nap in a quietdark room with me by her side.

Dear 8 week old DD,

I love you so much and am so okay with getting up with you at all hours...but if that warm trickle I just felt on my bare leg is poo, seriously!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear germs inside my body...
    You have 365 days to make me sick, why did you chose today - my 30th - to ensure i have the worst cold possible
    Not a good look couging and blowing my nose all night at my party! All I want to do is sleep but I cant!

Grrr
    Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DH

Yes I know you are sick, I don't need to be reminded every hour. DS is sick and has been for 5 days now, I am sick and pregnant too but I am getting on with it.... I would love to sleep through the night once. I hope you enjoy those sleeps coz when I hear you snoring it makes me hate you while you sleep through everything! Thanks for the help!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Dear insomnia, you can go get stuffed.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear kids,
    It's my day off today can we not wake up at 6.55am? Mummy would like more sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    You have an 8 week old and your mil is in your case about loosing weight. You can tell her I said get stuffed too
    And seriously, I weigh like 68 kgs. I'm not overweight.