+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DH
    Please stop being an ****, I am having a c section in 4 hours ... I am tired scared and stressed... I need ur support and to rest not being on my hands and knees cleaning the house.... For MIL who i know wouldn't give to hoots if the house was perfect or not !!!
    I don't want to be listening To u Going through mail u have left sitting for over a month and yelling at me because it is important
    Its our first baby I want to look back at this day and be happy not upset that we fought all morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear Bob (other sales guy at work)

Stop hitting the keyboard so hard, it's not a typewriter, you don't have to beat the sh!t out of it to get it to work. And whilst your at it stop talking so damn loud when you are on the phone. You are doing my head in

Dear Mum,

I love you heaps and heaps but can you please stop commenting on the fact that I am overweight. I know, I'm trying to do something about it, I get it.

*sorry these seem really petty compared to most of the vents in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Dear sk@nky @ss b!tch that used to date my best friend

Just because you are the birth mum doesn't mean you are her only mother! My friend is as much her mum as you are! How dare you say it's not in your daughters best interests to see her other mother on the day that you agreed to?! How dare you say that she will spend the day with her real family when my friend is her family too. And then you spend the day down the coast with your new f buddy. That's not family!
    I hope you like the police report that has been made against you and how this will look when everything goes to mediation and then probably court as we all know you're stupid enough to not respond to the mediators.
    I'm sure they would like to know how it's in your daughters best interests to be exposed to alcohol pretty much 24/7 and be staying in an unfamiliar home with your new f buddy most nights. Not very stable!
    And good luck making a police report against my friend saying that she stole stuff from your house. You kicked her out and she doesn't even have a key! She still pays rent and you won't even let her get the rest of her stuff! She's also still on the lease. The police will just laugh at you!
    It's incredibly hard to believe someone can be so stupid....but you never did have much of a brain!

Bah vent over :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Cletus my little 12 week Fetus,

Please please please still be growing and cooking away when we see you at the 13 week scan next week. I'm frightened you won't be there and you mean so much to your mummy and daddy, we have wanted you for so long and can't believe you are even a possibility. Please try really hard to keep growing and I promise you will have more love than you can imagine when you come out.

We love you and we haven't even met you.

P.S. If you keep cooking, I promise to name you something nice instead of Cletus

xox

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tazturtle For This Useful Post:

angelini  (18-09-2012),MINIRoo  (18-09-2012),risfaerie  (26-09-2012),twotrunks  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DP,

Is it so friggin hard to change your daughters stinky butt?? Why do you always have to have an excuse??? I hope you realise in about 4 weeks time we will hve a newborn and I'm not doing ALL the nappy changes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear exbbf,
    When I saw you in the shop today I spun my pram so fast around to avoid you.. Not because you intimidate me but I can't stand the sight of your face. I now hate you, last week I cried over our lost friendship now I feel nothing but hatred for you. You let your sons lies get in between our friendship. Nobody's kids are perfect not even yours. Your kid gave mine such a hard time at school after years of him using him as a security blanket. My son sitting with him time after time went no one else would. I came to you told you gently your son was hanging out with a rough naughty kid and roughing up my son.. You choose to ignore me and let it happen you made my son hate you for not listening to me. This went on months until my son fought back after yours punched him first, then his mates jumped in and kicked and punched mine. Your son lied again but was found out the next day but never told you...
    My kids admit when they are wrong...they tell me.
    Yours is still lying to this day and you won't ask the school.
    You didnt even have the guts to speak to me in person you text you weak person. You lied to our mutual friends about it. You pretend to be all nice but watch out if you say anything about your kids... I am protective of mine but not to the point of not even thinking where this would have come from.
    Vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dear FB Friends,

Yes DH and I have been married for almost three years and no I am not yet pregnant. Yes I know that such and such got pregnant in the first 12 months of their marriage, and yes I know that it was an accident and yes I know that they are due in 6 weeks. I really don't care!!!

Do you want to know the reason we aren't pregnant??? We have fertility issues, yes I know this is a taboo subject and thank you for your look of shock and silence. Oh yes, now start with the: such and such stopped trying and they fell pregnant.

Well you know what, if I stop trying I will never get pregnant, because guess what, if you don't ovulate, you don't get pregnant, I know shock horror!!!

Now kindly flip off and leave me alone!

Thank you, vent over

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin275 For This Useful Post:

SweetKim  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear everyone, leave me the f uck alobe. Ds, stop frigging whinging!!!! I cant hold you all day long!!! Dd, stop back chatting and continuously doing sh!t i tell you every single day not to do! Dh, i am freaking tired, please help out! And real estate, hurry up and get back to us so we know whether we can get out of this ****ing hell hole! Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH... When DD stirs or whinges 'she's hungry' is not the answers for everything every time! She could be tiered teething bored or overstimulated... Also no I'm not in a bad mood!!!! Stop telling me!!!! It's so irritating!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Dear grandma's partner, If you ever tell me I have put on weight and wag you finger in my face again I will snap it off. For your info I haven't put on weight you are just a pig of a man. I will NOT stop visiting her every week no matter how nasty you get. I LOVE HER more than i hate you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Magneto  (25-09-2012)