+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 260
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,237
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    271
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear friends,
    You never invite me out anywhere, never invite my kids to your kids parties, never accept an invite from me when Im wanting company, never do anything with me or keep in contact. I dont know why I would call you my friends.... Oh thats right, because FB says you are. pfft get bent. Im so sik of being myself and feel like I need to pretent to be someone else because no one likes me.
    No one has their driving license these days WTF is up with that? Im not going to be the one who always go to you guys. I want to go OUT for coffee somewhere. I want to be able to say "lets go to the play center" while its ****ing down with rain and but I cant beause you say no, because you have no way of getting there.

    Im sick of friends. I have never had a decent friend and the only person I would consider my best freind I have never even met coz she lives over east.

    Im going to curl up and cry to myself and how pathetic I am.

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Thinking of you eviezmum xx

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    311
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Hugs to everyone who needs one actually xx

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Dear homophobic tool at the shops today:

    Who CARES if the guy serving you has pink hair and *acts like a f.ag*. (his words, not mine.)

    I stood behind your fat ar_se in the line today and heard the vile description you gave your wife on the mobile phone you were chatting on about the "fa,gGot" serving you.
    You know what- I'd rather a "fa.g_" than a bogan, scared, stinking drunkard like yourself serve me.

    You and everyone like you make me sick and are what is wrong with the world today.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to vulgardisplayofpower For This Useful Post:

    pinkplease3  (17-09-2012)

  6. #235
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked
    362
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Dear friends,
    You never invite me out anywhere, never invite my kids to your kids parties, never accept an invite from me when Im wanting company, never do anything with me or keep in contact. I dont know why I would call you my friends.... Oh thats right, because FB says you are. pfft get bent. Im so sik of being myself and feel like I need to pretent to be someone else because no one likes me.
    No one has their driving license these days WTF is up with that? Im not going to be the one who always go to you guys. I want to go OUT for coffee somewhere. I want to be able to say "lets go to the play center" while its ****ing down with rain and but I cant beause you say no, because you have no way of getting there.

    Im sick of friends. I have never had a decent friend and the only person I would consider my best freind I have never even met coz she lives over east.

    Im going to curl up and cry to myself and how pathetic I am.
    I'm in the same boat. Wanna be my friend? I have a licence... and a car!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

    Cleigh  (17-09-2012)

  8. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,270
    Thanks
    376
    Thanked
    362
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by eviezmum View Post
    Dear (not so) DH,
    You promised me you would stop drinking. You promised me moving to Perth would change everything. You promised me you would do better. And yet tonight, on the eve of our daughters 2nd birthday, you tell me you're moving out "for a few days" to "clear your head"! You have a 2 year old child and a pregnant wife that you have just dragged to the other side of the country! How Dare You. I don't care if you're gone for a week, a day or an hour. Pack those bags and I am out of here. F*@k you.
    Hugs.

  9. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,572
    Thanks
    1,326
    Thanked
    1,476
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear Grandpa,

    I don't know if you heard me as I held your hand as you passed away on Saturday.
    But I love you. I hope Grandma is not nagging you too much now up there. I hope you are happy doing what you always loved. Eating mountains of Ma's delicious hot curry. Hunting tigers in India with Pa.

    I am glad you didn't suffer as you looked as though you slipped away peacefully.

    I promise I will keep Mum in check. I will support her if she needs me. And I will try and keep the family arguments on your big day this week.

    I am sorry you never got to meet Davin...

    Love you forever
    Merin

  10. #238
    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rural Darwin
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked
    295
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Out To Pasture View Post
    Dear Grandpa,

    I don't know if you heard me as I held your hand as you passed away on Saturday.
    But I love you. I hope Grandma is not nagging you too much now up there. I hope you are happy doing what you always loved. Eating mountains of Ma's delicious hot curry. Hunting tigers in India with Pa.

    I am glad you didn't suffer as you looked as though you slipped away peacefully.

    I promise I will keep Mum in check. I will support her if she needs me. And I will try and keep the family arguments on your big day this week.

    I am sorry you never got to meet Davin...

    Love you forever
    Merin
    I am so sorry.

  11. #239
    BarefootedMumma's Avatar
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    290
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    Dear friends,
    You never invite me out anywhere, never invite my kids to your kids parties, never accept an invite from me when Im wanting company, never do anything with me or keep in contact. I dont know why I would call you my friends.... Oh thats right, because FB says you are. pfft get bent. Im so sik of being myself and feel like I need to pretent to be someone else because no one likes me.
    No one has their driving license these days WTF is up with that? Im not going to be the one who always go to you guys. I want to go OUT for coffee somewhere. I want to be able to say "lets go to the play center" while its ****ing down with rain and but I cant beause you say no, because you have no way of getting there.

    Im sick of friends. I have never had a decent friend and the only person I would consider my best freind I have never even met coz she lives over east.

    Im going to curl up and cry to myself and how pathetic I am.
    My bestie and I know this feeling. She is on the sunny coast I am in syd. We don't see each other enough.

    XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

  12. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,645
    Thanks
    15,089
    Thanked
    11,254
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Out To Pasture View Post
    Dear Grandpa,

    I don't know if you heard me as I held your hand as you passed away on Saturday.
    But I love you. I hope Grandma is not nagging you too much now up there. I hope you are happy doing what you always loved. Eating mountains of Ma's delicious hot curry. Hunting tigers in India with Pa.

    I am glad you didn't suffer as you looked as though you slipped away peacefully.

    I promise I will keep Mum in check. I will support her if she needs me. And I will try and keep the family arguments on your big day this week.

    I am sorry you never got to meet Davin...

    Love you forever
    Merin


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dear retailers (my vent for the day)....
    By Mod-biscotti in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 18-05-2012, 23:44
  2. Vent thread... 'Dear....'
    By CluckySC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 16:32
  3. Dear soon to be MIL **vent**
    By Lemmings in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 21:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!