+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Near impossible in here!!
    I can imagine, maternity wards are far from restful. Text if you need me to bring anything!! Jam donuts?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Sarelou  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by risfaerie View Post
    I can imagine, maternity wards are far from restful. Text if you need me to bring anything!! Jam donuts?
    Ha! Hommus?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

risfaerie  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Darling DF,

I know your heart is in the right place but please stop doing the few things I can still do without the bump getting in the way & start doing the things I can't! No matter how well intentioned it is, there's jobs that involve lifting & bending which I cannot physically do. And stop bloody telling me to relax!

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear DF
    Stop telling me to calm down when I'm angry it only makes it worse! Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear dad
    Ur being an idiot...
    Dad quote " the only weight a pregnant woman should put on
    Is the weight the baby"

Let's just ignore the weight of the placenta and the waters that feed and protect our baby shall we .... Sheesh not to mention the fluid retention

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Omg where do I start!
    Dear friends and family,
    Thankyou to those who have given ust their love and support. But GFY to those who are saying we cant afford to have this baby!!! Why cant you just be happy for us??? I know dp doesnt currently have a job and i am still studying! Dp IS looking for work despite what you all think! I know money is a big issue! I know we are flat out BROKE!!! No need to keep reminding us!! Despite lack of money this child will be given EVERYTHING that we can afford. It wont always be the best or even a brand name but i think as long as its clean, healthy, fed and loved it should be enough!

To DP,
    You know I am battling depression and atm its worse than ever. And drs have taken me off the mood stabilizers. You were warned i might get nasty. Why cant you cut me a bit of slack and maybe just ask me how I am feeling? And stop pestering me for other things!!! Im a little bit over it

Dear bff 2
    I know you have pcos and have been ttc for 7yrs. I know your angry/mad/jealous. I am really sorry you havent gotten another pfp after you m/c. I really am. You knew dp and i were ttc but we didnt think it would be possible with meds health etc. I wish we could go back to how we were before. I miss our happy/tell each other everything times.

Dear body
    I wish this ms would go away soon! Its making life alot more difficult. Dont get me wrong i do love you beanie <3 but mummy needs a few hours without sore bbs and vomiting.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear 'friend',

We haven't spoken for maybe 6? years, I have 3 kids and I live on the other side of the country to you but hey, of course my 'Hey, how you going, what's happening?' message was totally trying to crack onto you. Whatever. Would love to know your logic behind that one.

Sincerely,
    Your friend that would love to stay in touch but not if that's your attitude.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear head,
    Stop stressing over everything. Just relax and think everything through slowly!

Dear body,
    I know you're not looking so great at the moment and I've bruised you with clumsiness... I promise after this baby, you'll get looked after.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear (not so) DH,
    You promised me you would stop drinking. You promised me moving to Perth would change everything. You promised me you would do better. And yet tonight, on the eve of our daughters 2nd birthday, you tell me you're moving out "for a few days" to "clear your head"! You have a 2 year old child and a pregnant wife that you have just dragged to the other side of the country! How Dare You. I don't care if you're gone for a week, a day or an hour. Pack those bags and I am out of here. F*@k you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eviezmum View Post
    Dear (not so) DH,
    You promised me you would stop drinking. You promised me moving to Perth would change everything. You promised me you would do better. And yet tonight, on the eve of our daughters 2nd birthday, you tell me you're moving out "for a few days" to "clear your head"! You have a 2 year old child and a pregnant wife that you have just dragged to the other side of the country! How Dare You. I don't care if you're gone for a week, a day or an hour. Pack those bags and I am out of here. F*@k you.
    Big hugs