+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DH,

I'm not sure how me telling you I don't want to be the only one watching DS while we're out tonight ended up being a fight about me not supporting your heavy workload and how my life is so cruisy because I "only work 3 out of 7 days a week".

I love that I've had to get up several times a night for the past 18 months, and you haven't. I love that I'm the only one who changes DSs nappies and baths/dresses him. I love that you expect me to make/keep the house pristine for you with an energetic, inquisitive toddler in tow on the days that I don't work. I love that you do what you want, when you want, and I have to tie you down to watch DS so I can do something like have a shower or pop to the shops (NEVER anything like go to the hair dressers, go out with friends, or anything for myself).

Thanks for ruining my night. I can't even drown my sorrows because you've gone out and, once again, left our child with me.

Go f#@k yourself.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (10-09-2012),Cleigh  (07-09-2012),Eko  (07-09-2012),meesha87  (12-09-2012),mousky  (08-09-2012),twotrunks  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear best friend
    If I wanted to have a drug free birth ....u should of supported me .. Not told I would be able to Handle it because u didn't .... And now I have to have a c seaction ( on dr rec) don't tell me I shouldn't because u didn't like yours .... I will do what is the safest for me and my baby. Do not
    Tell me I HAVE to control cry... Do
    Not tell Me I HAVE to use a pram
    Not a sling because " you know"

Dear other best friend
    Do not tell me I am weak and obviously not as strong as u as I am on anti depressants .... It's not a competition.... Do not Tell me that I have to want to get off them And stop Cold turkey because thats what u did!
    Perhaps u could Stop because u didn't need them ? Or perhaps it
    Wasn't an issue for u to stop cold turkey because u had only been on them for a month....

Vent vent vent

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Dear DF

When I send you photos of our children you haven't seen in 10 days take 2 min to reply to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Dear Strangers,

Yes, I'm huge. Yes, it really is a girl. Yes, I'm due soon. Telling me I haven't dropped enough/look like I'm having a boy/will go overdue FOR SURE/look tired is, surprisingly, not helpful.

Yes, I'm sure there is only one baby. Thank you for making me feel even bigger.

I have dropped. I can breath again. Trust me, I know.

I have had two ultrasounds confirming gender and have a cupboard full of dresses and pink stuff. DO NOT try to tell me you know better!

Telling someone with SPD that thy may have another two + weeks is devastating.

I look tired because I AM tired. You try being this big and waking, sometimes in tears, because you move wrong in your sleep. Then factor in the many bathroom trips at night, the general insomnia. You telling me I look tired is not resulting in a lightbulb moment for me, this is not news. Would you like being told you look tired, too? Or old? Or bloated?

also- do not touch my belly. Yuck.
    Last edited by Atropos; 07-09-2012 at 21:36.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Penelopee  (10-09-2012),~BEXTER~  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peaze View Post
    Haha same thing happens to me!

Dear everyone,

Yes that is my mum, but no, I'm not dropping out of high school to have this baby on my own, im 25 years old!

And no, that's not my 'partner', that's my dad....... (ew!!!!)!!!!
    Haha, ewwww! I get asked if my brother is my dad -____- sure he's 40 but come on I'm not 12!!
    I hate the looks when I go baby shopping

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Dear Strangers,

Yes, I'm huge. Yes, it really is a girl. Yes, I'm due soon. Telling me I haven't dropped enough/look like I'm having a boy/will go overdue FOR SURE/look tired is, surprisingly, not helpful.

Yes, I'm sure there is only one baby. Thank you for making me feel even bigger.

I have dropped. I can breath again. Trust me, I know.

I have had two ultrasounds confirming gender and have a cupboard full of dresses and pink stuff. DO NOT try to tell me you know better!

Telling someone with SPD that thy may have another two + weeks is devastating.

I look tired because I AM tired. You try being this big and waking, sometimes in tears, because you move wrong in your sleep. Then factor in the many bathroom trips at night, the general insomnia. You telling me I look tired is not resulting in a lightbulb moment for me, this is not news. Would you like being told you look tired, too? Or old? Or bloated?

also- do not touch my belly. Yuck.
    Oh I feel ur pain!!! Word for word!!! Yes i am Big- its a big baby , tired- yes i am u would be toonif u got 3 hrs sleep , twins - no I am just big but thanks for making a issue of it !! ... I get all that constantly ....
    Oh and but what if it isn't a girl!! My response is well he will learn to like pink won't he!!

Oh my gender scan was wrong with my youngest .... Really ?? Isn't ur youngest 8.... Pretty sure technology has improved since then!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gilly83 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly83 View Post
    Oh and but what if it isn't a girl!! My response is well he will learn to like pink won't he!!
    Pink used to be considered the most masculine colour, it's just popular culture that decided it was a girl colour hehe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear Time,
    Please hurry up, I miss my partner after not seeing him for a month and a half. 23 hours away feels like a life time though. =/

Dear everyone who ever asks,
    Yes, I do want kids. No, I don't know when I'm having them because it requires a lot more forplanning than you apparently do, if all you guys need is to have s3x and bam out a baby pops. Yes, it is a sore point for me.

Dear everyone else,
    I aam well aware I'm ONLY 22 and shouldn't WANT kids yet. I'm so hapy for you, that your three precious darlings were surprises, or you fell pregnant first or second or third time around. I'm just as happy that you've never had to experience the physical annd psychological affects of multiple miscarriages have. I'm even happier that you've never had your relationship disintegrate because of it and never had to watch yor partner look like his entire world just collapsed when the doctor says "I'm afraid it looks like you're miscarrying". but you know what I'm not happy when you tell me I'm ONLY 22, that I have my WHOLE life ahead of me, that it'll happen when it''s supposed to, that you're glad I had a miscarriage so I'm not now a single mum because it's so hard, that maybe my multiple miscarriages were blessings in disguise and meant there was something else I was supposed to be doing.

Dear facebook friends,
    I'm stokd you're pregnant, really, I am. The grin is so big I'm fairly sure it's gonna crack my face. But when I see you, please don't make me feel your stomach, or constantly talk about the baby. I know you're excited. I am too, promise, but I don't think it's needful at the moment.

Dear DP,
    I know you don't fully understand WHY I react the way I do. I love you very very much. But sometimes, you're a blockhead. And stop losing my engagement ring. Dumbarse.

Okay, I feel kinda better now. Whew.

Thanks
    Reviews

Jennaisme, I have had the strongest heart wrenching ache since 19 to be a mummy, throughout a relationship with a man that we eventually found out COULDN'T have kids, due to his selfish, immature and irresponsible lifestyle choices that ultimately ended our relationship.

Don't worry what anyone says about your age! Do what makes YOU happy x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear mum,

Thank you so much for lying to me. I've been sick as a dog for 3 weeks now, husband has been working over 16 hours a day because we need the money and I am desperate for a little but of help and you lied and said you already had plans. I rarely ask for help, my kids haven't been away from us in over 5 months and you know how sick I have been, how could you turn your back on me and not only not help me but LIE to me when I really needed you. You've ruined my trust in you. I thought mums were meant to help their kids when they needed it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub