+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 251
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    2,110
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    773
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear Friday,

    Thank you so much for being here, I really need the weekend

    Dear Weekend,

    Don't go so fast this time, like you normally do

    Dear House,

    Kindly clean yourself please, I would appreciate a relaxing weekend

    Sincerely, me

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnockKnockPenny For This Useful Post:

    cluckcluck  (14-09-2012),MrJones&Me  (14-09-2012)

  3. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    182
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear Restless legs,

    2 hours sleep a night is not enough for me. I would really appreciate that you go the hell away!
    I can not endure this for another 13 weeks.

    Yours truly
    Really tired lady who hates your stinking face.

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear 50-something lady who I was hired to replace,

    I know a lengthy hand over is greatly beneficial to all, but there can only be one queen here. Kindly vacate when possible!

    Your truly!

  5. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Qld
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked
    240
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear Universe

    When I do my POAS test on Monday please give us a positive and please if so no miscarriage. Please also let my symptoms be real and not crinone. That is all many thanks will be in your debt always if you can assist. Bella

  6. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Dear Universe

    When I do my POAS test on Monday please give us a positive and please if so no miscarriage. Please also let my symptoms be real and not crinone. That is all many thanks will be in your debt always if you can assist. Bella
    This

  7. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,517
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked
    3,246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear universe, why me? Thank you for the patient, caring and calm DP, but go f@ck yourself for the borderline personality that means he walks on egg shells some days, deals with my total melt downs on other ones and never knows what to expect from me when he wakes up every morning.
    While we‘re on the topic, an even bigger f@ck you for the insomnia that‘s one of the biggest triggers of the paranoia and melt downs. And f@ck you for making it so difficult to manage myself. He doesn‘t deserve to live like this.
    After everything else in life, you had to land me with the disorder that I cant take any drugs to help fix, didn‘t you?? Sleeping pills are a stop gap. I don‘t wanna be reliant on them for the rest of my life. I need help and DP is gaming, with friends he hasn‘t seen in months, so I refuse to call him to deal with my crazy sh!t again. He deserves to have some fun.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Dear universe, why me? Thank you for the patient, caring and calm DP, but go f@ck yourself for the borderline personality that means he walks on egg shells some days, deals with my total melt downs on other ones and never knows what to expect from me when he wakes up every morning.
    While we‘re on the topic, an even bigger f@ck you for the insomnia that‘s one of the biggest triggers of the paranoia and melt downs. And f@ck you for making it so difficult to manage myself. He doesn‘t deserve to live like this.
    After everything else in life, you had to land me with the disorder that I cant take any drugs to help fix, didn‘t you?? Sleeping pills are a stop gap. I don‘t wanna be reliant on them for the rest of my life. I need help and DP is gaming, with friends he hasn‘t seen in months, so I refuse to call him to deal with my crazy sh!t again. He deserves to have some fun.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    Don't hate me for suggesting something I'm sure you already k ow about or have tried, but my mum was an insomniac for 10 years until her new doc prescribed her melatonin which is a natural hormone anyway. She's slept at least 8 hours every night for 2 weeks now and shes like a brand new person.

    Anyway sorry if you've been through this before...

  9. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,517
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked
    3,246
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Peaze View Post
    Don't hate me for suggesting something I'm sure you already k ow about or have tried, but my mum was an insomniac for 10 years until her new doc prescribed her melatonin which is a natural hormone anyway. She's slept at least 8 hours every night for 2 weeks now and shes like a brand new person.

    Anyway sorry if you've been through this before...
    Thank you for the advice. Every time I have a brain snap, I get given a drug that starts withV.. I think? I dunno. Then they talk about mental health nurses and I even beg for things to help me sleep and they just ignore me.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

  10. #189
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Dear universe, why me? Thank you for the patient, caring and calm DP, but go f@ck yourself for the borderline personality that means he walks on egg shells some days, deals with my total melt downs on other ones and never knows what to expect from me when he wakes up every morning.
    While we‘re on the topic, an even bigger f@ck you for the insomnia that‘s one of the biggest triggers of the paranoia and melt downs. And f@ck you for making it so difficult to manage myself. He doesn‘t deserve to live like this.
    After everything else in life, you had to land me with the disorder that I cant take any drugs to help fix, didn‘t you?? Sleeping pills are a stop gap. I don‘t wanna be reliant on them for the rest of my life. I need help and DP is gaming, with friends he hasn‘t seen in months, so I refuse to call him to deal with my crazy sh!t again. He deserves to have some fun.

    Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub
    Hey Jennaisme
    I dont mean to intrude. I have BPD, i know where your coming from. Ive recently been taken off a mood stablizer (ive been on it for 8yrs) and my drs have put me on an anti psychotic (i know it sounds horrible. But it has helped). If you need to vent feel free to pm me. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone thats not involved *hugs*

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  11. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wollongong
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked
    173
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

    Dear Mr Super Cool,

    As we are ALL aware, you think your car stereo is awesome what with the new sub you've just installed. What I would like to point out is that as much as I don't mind hearing a little bit of 80's music every now and then, demonstrating your awesome new stereo at 6am by blasting Papa Don't Preach, on loop, while you warm up your sh*tbox for 10 minutes is not so awesome.

    In fact, if I ever locate your car unlocked I'll be likely to rip out afore mentioned sub and let my darling children go potty in it. Several times.

    Kindest Regards and Wishes,
    The lady holding the roll of toilet paper.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

    Merlsy  (15-09-2012)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dear retailers (my vent for the day)....
    By Mod-biscotti in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 18-05-2012, 23:44
  2. Vent thread... 'Dear....'
    By CluckySC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 16:32
  3. Dear soon to be MIL **vent**
    By Lemmings in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-12-2011, 21:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
SRC Pregnancy & Recovery Shorts
Want pain relief during pregnancy, and to continue working and exercising? Fancy a speedy recovery after childbirth? Want to regain your pre-baby body shape fast? Recommended by healthcare professionals, SRC compression products will let your body do its most important work.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!