+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear DS, while it is incredibly cute that you came running into my room this morning and said 'oh look, mummy came back from dinner, how was your dinner mummy?' after I went out last night, you could have at least waiting for an o'clock that started with a 6 or even better a 7

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Dear illness

F... OFF
    Dear Illness

Seems you have missed my request so i'll say it again F.. OFF, i'm over it, i need to be well now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dear.... (vent thread :)

Dear school mums,

I'm so lucky not not to be married??? What the hell? Do you honestly think my day to day life is any different from yours? Getting married will change none of the things we were talking about.

And for the record I'M the one that's refused to set a date. I'M the one that's decided twice 'Nope not yet.' I'm NOT waiting for him to 'man up & take the plunge' he's waiting for me to turn around and say 'Lets do it.'

(long string of swearing & insults here)

Thanks
    Reviews

Double post

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear universe,
    I feel sad.
    That is all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear RunawayPrincess,

Hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItWasntMe View Post
    Dear ex,
    Your son has autism. Deal with it. Screaming abuse at me will not help him. Nor will ignoring it and pretending it's not there or even worse, pretending your son doesn't exist so you don't have to deal with it. You are the one who comes and goes as you please. I have to deal with this everyday. I am the one who can't work due to the amount of therapy needed and his behaviour at daycare often resulting in him being sent home. So stop telling me to 'get a ****** job and stop bludging off your child support'. If you knew anything, you would realise how much I spend a week on your son, his therapies and aides. It's a lot more then your child support amount. You would also realise how much time I spend doing speech and other activities at home that are set by his therapists.
    So sorry you have such an unsupportive ex dp. I totally admire you . It's tough coping everyday with autism and it costs a fortune. Big hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Dear friend.

You have no God damn idea what I am going through. I'm selfish for needing some time to myself? For having a few weeks without catching up with anyone and just spending it with my husband and kids?

I have been extremely sick. Almost hospitalised. My son has been sick. Tonight he stopped breathing in his sleep. I can't get doctors to listen to me. They think I'm exaggerating. My husband has been working 80 hour weeks, he leaves at 5-6am and doesn't get home until 9pm most nights. It's rough. We're struggling. But no, I am sooooo sorry that I haven't caught up for coffee or messaged you to see how you are going. I forgot it only works one way, you haven't once asked me how I am doing. **** is how I'm doing. Oh and to top it off, AF arrived today. Just what every person who is TTC wants!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Mum,

You know I want a VBA2C next time and that natural birth is extremely important to me. Please stop telling me that my body clearly can't do it and that I'm *so* lucky never to have given birth.
    That's daft, it's like telling an amputee he's so lucky he won't get blisters.

Be supportive, or shhh

Thanks
    Reviews

Dear Self,

I'm sick of feeling ugly all the time. Please get get willpower and determination.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (15-09-2012)